Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS - Corum Artisan Heritage 1957 38mm  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Caseywai

FS - Corum Artisan Heritage 1957 38mm
« on: May 16, 2022, 09:22:01 AM »
Hi MWF

Am doing a purge of my current collection to make way for a new grail watch.

The watch comes in a complete set with all original boxes and papers as pictured. It’s a beautiful classic watch and also a mechanical manual wind movement. Very seldom worn with care, in excellent condition. Refer to pics.

Here’s my write up of the watch below:

One would normally associate Corum watches with the Admiral and Golden Bridge Collections of watches - which are more unique, with interesting case shapes and sizes. What we have here, however, is not one of their more unusual type of watch, but one from their Artisan Heritage Collection. This watch is a special one indeed - paying tribute to one of Corum’s first and original designs: a classic, minimally styled 38mm mechanical watch from 1957.

The dial has a silver brushed finishing, which depending on the light will turn to a light cream colour and show the details of the dial. The indices are razor-sharp and pairs fantastically with sword style hour and minute hands. The entire dial is proportionately beautiful and elegantly designed and pairs nicely with the sub seconds hand at the 6 o’clock part of the watch. It’s all very subtle including the crosshair design element which draws your eye into the dial and the perfect symmetry of the design. And of course, it has no text do distract from the dial, only the brand name and applied logo at the 12 o’clock - as it should be for something as classically designed as this.

Turn the watch around, and you can see the mechanical movement through the open display caseback. The movement is nicely finished and honestly quite impressive at this price range. It’s nice, clean and well-executed. Winding the watch is smooth and you can tell that it’s all of great quality.

The watch is paired with a genuine alligator strap, which gives the watch a very dressy feel, though you can really change up the feel of the watch by changing it to other types of more casual leather or nylon straps. The watch wears slim, with a good enough wrist presence - which is suitable for both men and women alike in today’s modern times.

Add this watch now to your collection for a very special price!

Priced to go at RM6,800 only! Price is slightly negotiable but no lowballs pls.

This watch retailed for USD3,000 brand new, so my loss is your gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Caseywai

Re: FS - Corum Artisan Heritage 1957 38mm
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 06:15:20 PM »
Sold on another platform. Pls lock thread. Tq!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk