Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS: Omega, The First Omega In Space (FOIS) Numbered Edition  (Read 2179 times)

Offline fooyc

• Freshie
WTS: Omega, The First Omega In Space (FOIS) Numbered Edition
« on: January 12, 2022, 09:22:50 AM »
Dear Folks,

With heavy heart I wish to sell my Omega FOIS, reference 311.324.030.01001 calibre no. 1861. This was purchased from Omega boutique, StarHill, KL. Full set with boxs and will come with an additional Omega black leather strap (as I rotate with the brown leather strap). The watch "mileage" was once a month on wrist (at max) as I normally put on my fitness watch. It hasn't been worn for the past 2-3 years but it still works like day one; I do wind up once a month to check its time keeping...flawless.

Condition. The brown leather has buckle wear mark, with usage and the pin buckle has a light scratch. No part of the watch has been polished or ever service by Omega yet. Only the leather strap, is routinely clean and condition with proper leather care products. Attached some pictures for your reference.

Asking price, RM 20K, negotiable. Greatly appreciate no low-ballers.

If you have any question(s), feel free to reach out to me, WhatsApp, 0122029366.

COD location: KL, Bangsar, Puchong, PJ zone.

Thank you.

Regards,
Yc.

Offline fooyc

• Freshie
Re: WTS: Omega, The First Omega In Space (FOIS) Numbered Edition
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 07:00:05 PM »
Watch sold. Thank you for all the keen interest. Appreciate it.