Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Panerai Radiomir Black Seal 3 Days Automatic PAM 388  (Read 2803 times)

Offline whyeshen

• Freshie
Panerai Radiomir Black Seal 3 Days Automatic PAM 388
« on: January 21, 2022, 09:45:02 AM »
FACTS
Model No: PAM388
Movement: P.9000 in-house movement (3-day PR)
Case: 45mm polished stainless steel
Caseback: Exhibition
Strap : Original black alligator strap
Other details: Sandwich dial, diamond shaped crown, date complication

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
In my opinion, the PAM388 is one of the most classy piece I’ve ever seen from Panerai. With all the hype around Luminor, people tend to forget that Panerai's first ever model was a Radiomir.

What makes this watch so unique is that the PAM388 is the first ever Panerai model fitted with a fully in-house developed automatic movement. The P.9000 is robust and as you can see from one of the pictures, the exhibition caseback displays the beautifully finished movement. Strap changing is a breeze with its patented detachable wire lugs.

This watch is very handsome, masculine and its oozing with Italian flair. Having this on the wrist will absolutely boost your machismo by a few notches.

Perfect for work, evening wear and also the outdoors. It's a real man's watch, through and through. 

This Italian Stallion is a must have for Paneristis.

WHAT YOU'RE GETTING
Year 2013 in a complete set. Watch, papers and a box.

Condition is mint, conservatively rated at 9.8/10. I'll even throw in an expensive OEM leather strap with alligator prints for free.

Be the man that your woman (or women!) deserves and get this piece for a steal at RM18,888.

Call or text me at 012.346.7003

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

Offline whyeshen

• Freshie
Re: Panerai Radiomir Black Seal 3 Days Automatic PAM 388
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 05:48:29 PM »
Lucky to have sold to a solid gentleman and collector.

Thanks admin. Please close the thread.

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk