Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS; IWC, Ref No;3521  (Read 3200 times)

Offline David_cheong

FS; IWC, Ref No;3521
« on: June 09, 2009, 02:28:32 PM »
I have since acquiring another IWC Mark XV which is now worn as my daily watch. With this addition, I have now 2 IWC in my inventory.

As much as I hate to let go of this IWC Ingenieur (Ref;3521).  It now time to go on and pass this beauty to someone who appreciates its modern classic. Worn only for a couple of time. This time piece Is in pristine condition; case never been major polish and crystal perfect. This watch is now up for sales

This IWC, as you know was recently serviced by the dealer’s in-house technician and came back good as before and is keeping good time. This same model is currently on sale at one Singapore website for S$6,200.00.

I am proud to offer you this beauty with its complete set (Paper/s / box and spare links) for only RM8, 800.00.

Brief Introduction:
This is a discontinued Ingenieur Ref.3521 that was introduced in 1992 & discontinued in 1999. It is identical to the original "Jumbo" penned by Gerald Genta  from 1976. The case has a soft iron core protecting it's movement that is good for antimagnetic up to 80,000a/m & water resistant to 120m. It is supplied with a JLC movement & modified with a platinum rotor

This is now a collector's item & very reasonably priced. It is a true modern classic.

Watch Details Movement;  Mech auto winding. JLC Ca.887/2, 33jewels, 45hrs reserve. Platinum rotor. COSC chronometer certified; Signed & numbered.
Dimensions; 34mm X 40mm X 9mm
Glass Sapphire crystal with date magnifying glass
Case;  Brushed steel tonneau shaped case in 3 parts. Screw lock bezel, back & crown.
Dial ; Black with applied gold batons & markings. Date
Straps ; Fitted with orig. signed steel bracelet
Hands ;Steel
Functions ; Time & date. Anti magnetic
Status; Preowned with full set of Boxes and Papers (opened)
Original year of purchase; Circa 1999

(Borrowed pic)
[img]

(Actual watch)
[img]

Please PM me for further information, if any / interested.
Thank you for reading
DC
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline David_cheong

Re: FS; IWC, Ref No;3521
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 09:30:09 AM »
The watch (Ref No;3521) has been sold. 

Administrator, please close this thread.  :Cheers:

DC
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?