Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: HUBLOT SPANISH FOOTBALL LIMITED FOR URGENT SELL  (Read 4325 times)

Offline pilotwatch777

HUBLOT SPANISH FOOTBALL LIMITED FOR URGENT SELL
« on: April 11, 2009, 12:07:00 AM »
Hublot's campaign within the scope of Euro 2008 was a runaway success; its partnership deal with the Spanish football team signed at the beginning of June is all the more successful in the light of Spain's victory last Sunday.

Following its debut in the world of football with the Swiss team, then its engagement as the "official watch" of Euro 2008, Hublot linked up with the Mexican Football Federation and latterly with the Spanish team, now winner of the title! We like to think that the watch we created for the Spanish Federation brought them luck.

Big Bang 44 mm mechanical chronograph, black ceramic case and bezel, matt black dial with red appliqué index markers, FEF logo at 9 o'clock, Spanish flag on the case edge, limited edition 250 pieces.

price: $8,900.00

please call me : 012-5322151 ( jeffry )

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
Re: HUBLOT SPANISH FOOTBALL LIMITED FOR URGENT SELL
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 07:59:02 AM »
i think with some image will help.... and also it is better u introduce yourself.... since this is your first post...
price in rm?  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline terryiwc

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 12:22:15 PM »
USD or RM? that thing is around usd12k if im not mistaken

Offline pilotwatch777

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 10:01:36 AM »
HI EVERYBODY..
OK I WANT TO INTRO MYSEFT..
I M JEFFRY STAYING IN CHERAS AREA.
NOW WORKING IN GOVERNMENT SERVANT PUTRAJAYA ( PEJABAT PERDANA MENTERI PUTRAJAYA )

btw thanks fr ur replies my quote..
i bought HUBLOT spanish while the last year studying in lead university. on that time price ard usd 14,300.00..ringgit malaysia ard RM 55k..

now plan to buy new hublot>> ice bang or F bang...
the price i offered vry cheap n reasonable...usd 8,900.00 or RM 32k n accept NEGO

interested please call me...
will send exact pics later..