Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Chong_9637  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Dickson Lim

Chong_9637
« on: June 07, 2014, 11:48:07 AM »
Speedy seller! Deal was confirmed in the night and COD was done in the morning the following day!  :thumbsup:

However, I had discovered a problem on the watch we both don't expected just 2 hours later when I first pulled out the watch from the box after the COD. Luckily, the seller is honest and we both agreed to share the cost together to solve the problem! All in all, a great seller even though I had to pay more for the deal while he had receive less for the deal! :Cheers:

Offline Chong_9637

• Freshie
Re: Chong_9637
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 12:06:35 PM »
Speedy seller! Deal was confirmed in the night and COD was done in the morning the following day!  :thumbsup:

However, I had discovered a problem on the watch we both don't expected just 2 hours later when I first pulled out the watch from the box after the COD. Luckily, the seller is honest and we both agreed to share the cost together to solve the problem! All in all, a great seller even though I had to pay more for the deal while he had receive less for the deal! :Cheers:

Great Buyer help to solving the problem and sharing with the watch knowledge its very nice guy Thank Bro...
 :thumbsup: