Author Topic: Property still hot?  (Read 19273 times)

Offline sm

Re: Property still hot?
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2013, 07:29:32 PM »
Imo

Save for the xport sector, property sector is supporting the economy. Most domestic driven businesses are dependent on properties.

In the coming months, growth may not be that exponential but the govt and corporate titans cannot let the market dips. The consequence is 'suicidal'.

Sm

Offline sidestreaker

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2013, 10:31:58 AM »
The foxes have holes, and the birds of heaven have a resting-place; but the Son of man has nowhere to put his head...

Coming from a family of carpenter and tradesmen, my father built our home where I grew up. I believe my grandfather did the same.

With the ridiculous prices, I'm so tempted to move out of KL and head hometown :P and screw speculation! Perhaps I should carry on my family tradition.

I sure can't make my own watch, perhaps I should try to build my own home...

Offline mikecheong1798

• Freshie
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2019, 02:26:56 PM »
Very very slow now

Offline Nickmax

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2019, 12:06:07 PM »
In your opinion, how long will it take for it to be hot back?

Offline gather12345

• Freshie
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2019, 08:49:11 AM »
In your opinion, how long will it take for it to be hot back?

Looking at the current growth, we are looking at a very long time for property demand to rise back up. PRices are still high and it could take a while for it to adjust to market sentiment

Offline kbng

• Freshie
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2019, 07:14:13 PM »
The property "value" is still there, but not many buyer I think. I heard many potential buyer are not able to get loan, is it still hot?

Offline toypoodle

• In God We Trust
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2019, 05:47:53 AM »
Properties market will remain depressed:

1. Those with money won't buy because
a. Depressing global economy sentiment with madman Trump picking up economic fight on China & others
b. LHDN focusing on properties transaction during recession
c. Political instability that PH NOT keeping up its election manifesto, lack of concrete succession plan, political rubbish frogs, religious & racial extremism.

2. Those barely have adequate down-payment deposit were heavily scrutinised or rejected loan by cautious banker

Offline toypoodle

• In God We Trust
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2019, 05:50:56 AM »
...... In another words in Cantonese "with value but without market"

Offline Nickmax

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2019, 07:03:47 AM »

a. Depressing global economy sentiment with madman Trump picking up economic fight on China & others
c. Political instability that PH NOT keeping up its election manifesto, lack of concrete succession plan, political rubbish frogs, religious & racial extremism.

2. Those barely have adequate down-payment deposit were heavily scrutinised or rejected loan by cautious banker

So, with the current depressed situation, do you think it is a good time to buy or continue waiting for it to slump?

I wish to get a landed property for own and, in my opinion, it is a good time to get since the price of new property has been stagnant for some time.

Offline Cocas

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2019, 07:13:51 AM »
The good property criteria never change. It's still location, location, location....

The landed property price is still reasonable to me.

Offline kbng

• Freshie
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2019, 09:13:02 AM »

So, with the current depressed situation, do you think it is a good time to buy or continue waiting for it to slump?

I wish to get a landed property for own and, in my opinion, it is a good time to get since the price of new property has been stagnant for some time.

I don’t think the property price will slump, heard that since many year ago and it never happened.

Offline engkow

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2019, 06:32:35 AM »
Anytime is a good time to buy one for own use, as long
you have the money to pay continue to pay for the next
20 or so years to come.

Offline gather12345

• Freshie
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2019, 05:28:54 AM »
Most subsale condo has gone down in price. The one still holding onto the price are the landed double storey houses in prime area like subang, pj

Offline geniusbanana96

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2019, 09:50:31 AM »
Even the one that holding onto the price hasn't moved much, in terms of transactions.

Offline flarev

• Freshie
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2019, 10:24:55 AM »
Think this year is the market for the genuine buyer for Subsales, more to own stay while the govt are pushing for the developers' unit with the waiver of stamp duty

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline Cocas

« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2019, 07:56:14 AM »
JB lately has many brand new double storey terrace selling at rm 500k to 550k. Their prices were used to be rm 600k to 680k 3-4 years back.