Author Topic: Homage Watch - Dievas Vintage 3646  (Read 10901 times)

Offline chrisc

Homage Watch - Dievas Vintage 3646
« on: June 14, 2010, 11:53:13 AM »
hi! i promised early about putting up a personal review on the Dievas Vintage 3646. i got this recently, and as you can see the design is similar to Panerai Radiomir, but at a fraction of the price lar. Personally, i'm pretty impressed with quality and build, its pretty heavy, im not sure how heavy, but its as heavy as my previous owned Omega Seamaster 300M GMT.

Info on the Brand:
Dievas Watch Company is an independent horology manufacturer producing high quality timepieces in limited quantities exclusively for watch connoisseurs worldwide.

Since the company’s conception in 2006, Dievas Watch Company has forged an astute reputation amongst watch collectors and enthusiasts alike for their spectacular good looks, reliability, innovation and exceptional value. Bringing together a modest group of young, vibrant designers with a few carefully selected, accomplished and experienced watchmakers, the company has succeed in molding a cohesive blueprint that is culpable for current and impending Dievas watch collections that not only illustrate striking originality but also embellishing classic lines, reminiscent of specific historical vintage watches.

Complying with stringent code of quality control, all Dievas watches are all hand assembled in clean rooms using the finest materials: blemish-free watchcases, premium sapphire crystals, reputable swiss mechanical and automatic movements, SuperLuminova, high quality watch hands, fully machined steel bracelets among others.

Additionally as testament to our on-going commitment to bring fresh, exciting watches to watch collectors, a substantial part of our resources is centralized around research and development, adapting and implementing cutting age manufacturing techniques and materials for watch making purposes. Some of the aforementioned include, scratch resistant ceramics, Plasma Assisted Chemical Vapour Deposition(PACVD) coatings for improved wear and tear protection, top-of-the-range Swiss GTLS (Gaseous Tritium Light Sources) which tremendously enhance visibility in the dark. Concurrently, there are ongoing evaluations of in-house movement refinishing, case hardening, macro bezel mechanics advancements and radical watchmaking solutions with regards to design and metallurgy.

Collaborating directly with military personnel, field operatives as well as watch aficionados, acknowledging their constructive recommendations into our designs, we only produce watches that work in the real world. By keeping production numbers low allow us to actively monitor each part of the production process . We are determined to administer a most rewarding experience for our clientele by paying close attention to the smallest of details.

Renowned for our impeccable customer service, our enthusiastic and knowledgeable service staff is on hand to provide prompt technical and sales enquiries regarding current and updates on impending watch projects. Each and every single Dievas watch is built with passion and dedication as customer satisfaction is our core constituent. The company proudly stands behind every watch wearing the DIEVAS mark, if there is a problem rest assured we will make it right.

Info on the Dievas Vintage 3646:
Watch Specifications:

Maker: Dievas
Movement: Swiss Unitas 6497 mechanical movement with Côtes de Genève and
blued screws
Dial: Black with 12,3,6,9 and hour markers. Gold hands. Sandwich/Dual layered dial.
Luminance: Vintaged lume. Luminova.
Case:  High polished 316L stainless steel. Contoured sides.
Case Back: Display or Steel back. Dievas signed polished screwdown stainless steel
Bezel: High polished 316L stainless steel
Crown: 3mm Diamond shaped crown
Lug: 26mm. Removeable.
Crystal: Domed scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Strap: Thick calf leather strap with vintage knife edge sewn-in buckle
Water resistance: 30m
Dimensions: 46.5mm in diameter, 52mm lug to lug, 17mm thick
Power Reserve: ~42 hours
Warranty: Guaranteed 1 year

Pictures: :Confused:

Got this watch package with a total of 3 straps!!!

The Sandwich Dial...

Very easy to wind, dont have to pull out the crown, just wind it at that position. Plus the crown isnt too big, so doesnt really hurt my wrist.

swiss unitas 6497, cotes de geneve + blue screws

Beautiful angle to see the cotes de geneve.

bought this extra strap, 26mm, 5mm thick, calf leather...actually the thickness doesnt go that well with the watch, but trial and error..hahah! might try and get a croc leather next.

my Wrist is about 6.7", so basically! okie okie lar...i do like big watches..but i think 44-45mm is the best size for my wrist.

Finally! thank you for looking at my new collection. i would say no regrets buying this homage, i think price is pretty decent, although some said that for a homage its really expensive...but friends...you want Swiss made, swiss/ german parts..then have to pay the price lor....heheheh!

But in our forum, we have some Sifus who are able to make their own homage! "Malaysia Boleh" spirit. i really do want to take a look at the complete watch, im sure it will be fantastic.

Thanks once again!

Current Possession
---------------
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL
Ball Engineer II Diver - Orange Dial
Benarus World Diver GMT - Black Dial/ Blue GMT hands (Limited Edition)
Luminox 3050 Colormark - Blackout
Casio G-Shock GA-100-1A1
Casio G-Shock GX-56-4

Offline Samajaya168

• ^_^
Re: Homage Watch - Dievas Vintage 3646
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 12:26:37 PM »
Excelent review  :thumbsup:
AP - 15710
ROLEX - 116710
FM - GPG 9900
PANERAI - PAM 00000
CHOPARD - 168457-3005
ZENITH - 03.2430.3000/21.C738
SINN - Art-Nr. 1020.040
TISSOT - T066.427.17.047.00
OMEGA - 1513.30.00 (TRADED)
IWC -  IW500703 (TRADED)

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 01:15:11 PM »
Nice review. I enjoy reading it.  :thumbsup:

Do you have any lume shot?

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 01:51:25 PM »
Crown screw in?

Offline takashi78

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 01:58:37 PM »
If can wind without pulling out i think its non screw in gua

Offline G.MAC

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 05:36:19 PM »
Nice review. nearly gotten one before saving up and settling for a PAM 210. from the picture, it looks really good and solid. only issue is that it does not have a swan neck. anyway, congrats on your new purchase :thumbsup:
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline chrisc

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 09:40:47 PM »
 :Jumping:

Thanks for reading...

yes! this is non-screw in, so i think water resistant is really bad..hahaha!..only 3ATM.

Well! thats what i had in mind at first, buy this an wear for a while to see if i really like wearing this type of watches...well! still i dont think this is anything compared with Panerai.

Sorry the pictures arent that great, i just took them outside with compact camera.

Also, its stated vintage lume....well! its really bad...dont think theres any lume at all! hehehe
Current Possession
---------------
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL
Ball Engineer II Diver - Orange Dial
Benarus World Diver GMT - Black Dial/ Blue GMT hands (Limited Edition)
Luminox 3050 Colormark - Blackout
Casio G-Shock GA-100-1A1
Casio G-Shock GX-56-4

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 05:49:58 AM »
vintage lume = vintage time got lume = now no lume

too bad!