Author Topic: NEVER AND NEVER  (Read 17287 times)

Offline emeline

NEVER AND NEVER
« on: November 25, 2009, 05:48:04 AM »
Attention to all Watch lover like me. I just want to share an experience with your ALL. REMEMBER this watch shop "BXXXXY TXXX GXXXXXX S/B", never ever buy your watch at this shop. Recently i bought a new watch at this shop which is cost me around RM2000. But my mistake also, i too hurry and didn't make a price comparision. End up, i notice that another shop which is selling the same brand of watch and cost is RM1890. Afterward, i did make an investigation of this shop, all the accessories at this shop "BXXXXY TXXX GXXXXXX S/B" VERY VERY expensive.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 05:49:56 AM by scottchung1128 »

Offline Scott C.

Re: NEVER AND NEVER
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 05:53:33 AM »
Welcome Emeline  :Cheers:

I've censored the shop name as we do not encourage reveal any shop's name, sales person's name, etc ;) Of course, we are welcome you share your good and bad experiences here with us ;)

Do enjoy you stay here ;)

Cheers!
Scott

Offline emeline

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 06:13:37 AM »
Welcome Emeline  :Cheers:

I've censored the shop name as we do not encourage reveal any shop's name, sales person's name, etc ;) Of course, we are welcome you share your good and bad experiences here with us ;)

Do enjoy you stay here ;)

Cheers!
Scott

OKAY, but i really very angry bout "BXXXXY TXXX GXXXXXX S/B" located at The Mines Shopping Fair. I apologize. Just a REMINDER to ALL Watch Lover, do NEVER and EVER go to this watch shop. SHARK...

OKAY, but i really very angry

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 06:38:03 AM »
sad to hear that....
but this is a gd lesson right?

you pay the price for not done enough homework.... buy with impulse !
the shop pay the price for slaughtering you.... now you are doing negative publicity for the shop !

so is there a willing buyer and willing seller at the point of sales being done?

shop is opened to do business and make maximum $$$.... if they never force u to buy or cheat you by providing wrong info...
eg, they tell you retail price is RM10k, but its actually RM8k... then from RM10k they  give you 20% discount... so you thought u got a good deal... so you pay RM8k... but actually you pay full!

if they cheated you and you are still not happy.... do not use the watch, go back to the shop within 7 days.... ask for refund!
if they refuse to refund, go to file a claim at tribunal....

Offline emeline

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 06:57:26 AM »
Hi yenfoolun,

Tribunal? How should i do that, isn't goods purchase is unreturnable? I'm just a girl, don't understand such a complicated thing oh;( Sigh...my fault lah...don't investigate the price...

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 07:08:37 AM »
LOL! I can see how angry you are since you post the same message everywhere... I have to remove those to keep other post "clean"  :thumbsup:

Like Yen said, a lesson learn la... usually watch lovers will do a bit of price check before we buy.. i said usually because we do buy with impulse too :)

As long as the watch you bought is what you like, then OK la... shift your focus on the newly bought watch instead of the extra amount paid  :thumbsup:

Cheers up!
Scott

Offline ckng515

• Merchants
    • WISparadise
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 07:15:13 AM »
Cheer up!!!! :Jumping: :Jumping:
enjoy what you have on wrist rather than let the extra RM110 haunting your days... ;)

cheers,
ck
For More Updates please visit my online store at:
https://www.facebook.com/wisparadise

Offline emeline

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 07:18:28 AM »
May be your all is right, REALLY a good lesson for me...OKAY don't let RM110 affect my moon. Happy will make me more pretty. Am i right? Actually i do love this watch very much one...

Offline Alice

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 07:42:46 AM »
Hi Emeline,

I fully AGREE with Yen. Always survey first ...Sister  :HammerHead: Don't complain later.  :thumbsup:

Offline emeline

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 07:44:07 AM »
I know lah...i already sad sad. Said something good to me OKAY.

Offline Alice

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 07:48:24 AM »
Enjoy your watch lor  :Dancing_banana:

Don't focus on the RM110 but rather enjoy the beauty of your new toy. This is what the forum is all about.... ok, sister???  For example : write something nice about your watch. Why you choose it? Like tat la....  :Cheers:

Offline emeline

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 07:53:58 AM »
Actually, this is my 5th watch i personally buy, brand"TIXXXX". I love the colour and design. Even it not really beautiful, but when the time 1st seen of it. It just like fall in a love river. Very hard to express my feeling leh...That the reason i don't make price comparision loh... :(

Anyway, next time i'll be more smart loh...study 1st loh...

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2009, 07:54:52 AM »
LOL! yeah... angry will make one grow older very fast... cheers!!

Yeah, maybe tell us THE watch you bought ;) Share share la~

p/s: brand name can tell la..no need to put 'XXXX'... just don't put the shop name, sales person name, discounted prices will do ;)

Offline emeline

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2009, 08:02:01 AM »
Am i the only girl in this forum? Did any girl LOVE watch like me? I love fews brand of watch...SEIKO, TISSOT and TITUS. I don't know what should i share here, how 'bout you guy ask me question, i just answer your OKAY kah?

Offline emeline

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2009, 08:07:32 AM »
Ya, my next target is want to buy a new watch to my boy. I don't want too expensive one, budget roughly RM4k - 5k. Any recommendation? Normally what type of watch suitable for 25years old man.

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 08:20:21 AM »
Am i the only girl in this forum?

Have you see who answered your previous post? Alice is one of our active female member here and I'm sure a lot (i have to be optimistic a bit la) are following this forum but hardly surface :p

A lot of SEIKO lover here i'm sure, i myself have some (i think 3) and 1 of it is vintage... it's still moving good after so many years  :thumbsup:

As for your new target, maybe first you might need to find out what type of watches you want to buy, at least, dressy or more for action type of watches ;) Then it maybe help you to narrow down your choices  :Cheers:

Offline emeline

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 08:24:33 AM »
I know i know. mature one...SEIKO Premier okay...but SEIKO only cost RM2k++

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 08:27:21 AM »
I think now SEIKO moving up price range... they do have few model selling close to 7K to 10K.. not to mention the Grand SEIKO ;) Check it out online i'm sure you can find something ;)

Or, check out some pre-owned shop if you can find some new old stock or good condition quality watch suite you and your budget?

Cheers!
scott

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 08:54:15 AM »
Hi yenfoolun,

Tribunal? How should i do that, isn't goods purchase is unreturnable? I'm just a girl, don't understand such a complicated thing oh;( Sigh...my fault lah...don't investigate the price...

malaysia consumer act allow you to return thing in 7 days!
consumer tribunal allow you to file a claim if dispute.... ( up to rm15,000 if not mistaken, correct me if i wrong )
so no need to go court which will take long time....
just fill a form at the tribunal, they will call u for hearing.... quite pro to consumer... dont worry ! it only cost u few ringgit for the form!

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2009, 09:00:21 AM »
just fill a form at the tribunal, they will call u for hearing.... quite pro to consumer... dont worry ! it only cost u few ringgit for the form!

But will it worth the time spending on this? Unless i'm very very pissed and it involve a lot money la...

anywhere, thanks for the info and i didn't know have such thing exist in Malaysia.... sorry, my bad  :HammerHead:

Offline Alice

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2009, 09:06:22 AM »
Scott and Yen,

:thumbsup:

Offline Fred

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2009, 09:07:31 AM »
yeah... other countries do practice 7 days return if we are not satisfied with the purchase. I never realised we can do that in Malaysia.

Offline JPSP

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2009, 10:46:04 AM »
Ya, my next target is want to buy a new watch to my boy. I don't want too expensive one, budget roughly RM4k - 5k. Any recommendation? Normally what type of watch suitable for 25years old man.

i also want to be your boyfriend.... :Dancing_banana:

Offline emeline

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2009, 10:47:17 AM »
ok ok lah...what tribunal, what court......i no more care liao lah...! I'm not concern 'bout money spend. I Angry is because of don't like people CHEAT on me. Such a case, i just treat it as a valuable lesson for me which is ONLY cost RM110.... ;(

Offline emeline

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2009, 10:48:46 AM »

i also want to be your boyfriend.... :Dancing_banana:

Don't talk nonsense....