Author Topic: longiness question help~  (Read 2421 times)

Offline steveting

longiness question help~
« on: August 22, 2009, 07:05:22 AM »
guys i think this is the only longiness can attract me..i think this watch is around 15k( but can get many % discount probably)..the movement is L698..is it part of eta?? how u guys think about this watch??? give me some opinion !!! appreciate for all opinion...

Offline steveting

Re: longiness question help~
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 07:08:21 AM »
forgot to post pic ..here u go~

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 09:46:25 AM »
forgot to post pic ..here u go~

Can't see the pic le bro ;)

If i remember correctly, it's the 4 retrograde (jumping second / power reserve) right? Yes, the movement L698 is ETA made special for Longinese. Not sure how good it is (not because it is ETA) because I heard jumping second can be very sensitive to sock and technically it's not easy produce and maintain... that's what i heard when i'm about to bought the Gerald Genta Jumping hour and minute retro (not buying at the end la)... a famous GG has not produce any jumping second (correct me if they are) and I'm not sure why (why not?)... I'm impress Longinse did :)

I hold and try this Longinese before, 44mm (or 42mm) case and it's thick, comfortable when I strap on my wrist... if you can get the price after discount close or near to 10K, I think it's worth ;) Another brand to consider maybe ML Retrograde...I'm not familiar with ML but i'm sure you can see a lot retrograde in their range if you hunt around ;)

Good luck!

SC 

Offline takashi78

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 11:47:28 AM »
Scott why you always cant view the pics?
I can view them just fine in office or at home. :Cheers:

Offline steveting

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 01:06:16 PM »
this model do not have power reserve..i think its quite nice..and the price is ok for 4 retrograde..i like ML retro but i cant afford the price~~~anyone got more opinion???