Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Franck Muller 5850 CC AT 18K Rose Gold Chronograph Below Market Price  (Read 4444 times)

Offline ckng2000

This is a very interesting piece of watch that i am selling. I recently purchased this for my wife but she is petite size and the watch look kinda big on her, so i decided to pass this on to the next lucky owner. This model 5850 CC AT is a 45mm x 32mm size unisex watch. It is preowned and condition of the watch is really good without large scratches or dents. You can refer to the close up pic of the watch. All the features work perfectly and it is guaranteed 100% Authentic. There are no scratches on sapphire crystal. The strap is worn but it is in working condition. I am including a set of brand new high quality python skin strap done by Official Time (www.officialtime.org). You can refer to the price reference which i capture from the encyclopedia of Frank Muller 2012 Autumn Issue. The listing price for this watch is JPY414mil yen which convert to about RM130k! I am letting it go at RM36K. So do your math and you'll know you are getting this way below market price! The watch comes with original box but without certificate.

Details of the watch:

The watch features a case, crown, two buttons, and lugs made from a solid 18k rose gold. The screwed down back plate helps to protect the automatic winding mechanical movement. The mid size case measures 32mm wide without the crown (35mm with the crown) x 11mm in thickness. Meanwhile, the original brown leather strap uses an 18K rose gold tang clasp to keep the watch on the wearers wrist. It can fit a wrist up to 9 inches. The total weight of the watch is 79 grams.

Between the sapphire crystal and the case lies a silver toned guilloche dial. It features black numeric hour markers with smaller white lined and red numeric minute/second markers. Blue hour, minute, and second hands circle these markers. As part of a chronograph, three sub-dials are featured at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock. They represent a 30 minute counter, subsidiary seconds, and 12 hour counter respectively. A date window is also featured on the dial at 6 o'clock. Franck Muller is a luxury watch company know for the complexity of their timepieces. They have created unbelievable unique pieces with features that usually are not put into the same watch because they would require complications that would out size a person's wrist. However, they innovators at Franck Muller have accomplished combining the complications into a size manageable for anyone.

Brand : Franck Muller
Model : 5850 CCAT
Condition : Pre-Owned
Selling Price: Rm36000
Watch Style : Dress
Features : Date, Chronograph
Case Material : 18k Rose Gold
Band Material : Leather
Dial Style : Silver Guilloche
Case Shape : Tonneau
Movement Type : Automatic
Case Back : Screwed Down 18k Rose Gold
Case Width : 32mm without the crown
Clasp Type : Tang
Crown : Rose Gold
Crystal : Sapphire
Hand Indicators : Hour, Minute, & Second
Hour Markers : Large Luminescent Numerals
Sub-dials : Chronograph - 30 Minute Counter, Subsidiary Seconds, 12 Hour Counter
Other Info : With Box, No Certificate

Interested buyer can SMS/Whatsapp me at 013-3033000 (C.K.). Thanks