Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: [WTS] Bell & Ross BR123 Officer Black 41mm (Full-set+Rare accessories!)  (Read 5813 times)

Offline Olkuu0205

• GLORIOUS TIMEPIECE GTC 8 STUDIO (JR0140366-M)
READ ALL DESCRIPTION BEFORE U SCROLL DOWN. ALL THE IMPORTANT INFOMATIONS WRITTEN! I DONT SIMPLY WRITE LONG ESSAY. ALL THE WORDS I WROTE HAS ITS POINT. THIS IS TO LET BUYERS MORE UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE WATCH.

This is a very GOOD chances to own a luxury swiss dress watch with a affordable price! FYI B&R does not sell RM2,3,4k entry level watch like oris, tag, longines...A B&R entry level is retail around starting at 10k up! (Everytime I worn a B&R watch my friend girls who first time see sure will said "wow this brand I know. the square square one very unique , is very expensive punya leh..." like that.  :laugh:

No need much introduction about Bell & Ross history! Famous Luxury Swiss watch Brand that very success in history!
Up sale is a Bell & Ross BR123 Officer Black. This is totally local full-set direct from Swiss watch gallery ! Dated at October 2016 and stamped with all the info and chop! This model is rare u can seen in pre-owned market with this price! Retail market price for this model is RM10k-11k (refer to the attached photo)

Watch in nearly MINT condition ! I would rate in at 9.0/10 ! This is a rarely worn watch!

Everything all be given! An extra white nylon strap will be given too! and a very very very difficult to get Original Bell & Ross watch stand will be given to new owner too!!! The watch stand is impossible to buy or take out from B&R to customer! It is given by a very good friend of mine that working as a retailer gave me as present! Is a MUST accessories for a collector to showing off and admire your watch! (refer to the photo attached). But take note the small manual guide is missing, this is the only thing that absence, other than that everything written and showing is given!

If u have followed watch news u will found out the newly model is on 38.5mm size , as a modern watch for some people is consider small. Besides that, this watch collectible is because as we know ETA movement production is already control by SWATCH thus make it lesser and lesser in market and slowly replace by sellita!
If u dunno about ETA Great long long history feel free to google search about that. that is no exception for B&R too, the newly launch BR V1-92 and golden heritage all these model is equiped with sellita movement... :-[
But this is equiped with Bell & Ross caliber BR.305 which is based ETA 2895-2, 27 Jewels with highly decorated and Top grade movement adjusted in 4 position, In-cabloc shock system, Blue screw and a power reserver of 42hours! (Refer to attached photo is snap from the manual booklet!)
(Corum Legend 42 price is up to 15k is using this movement too!, but now corum legend 42 entry model also changing to sellita too... What a sad :-X)

This is a prefect dress luxury watch that u can wear daily! why I said that?
-Because the case is just stand at 41mm and is below than 12mm heights! (a perfect size for any occasion!)
- and a High polished case instead of brushed case
-and a smooth and nice bezel instead of a sport bezel! (a daily dress watch should be look like this!)
- and a Perfect 22mm lug width (Strap is using Real Genuine Bell & Ross Alligator strap! Not leather or calf !) Strap still in very MINT condition!
-and a display caseback! (Most of  the model like original black, Beige, original Heritage, GT all is solid case-back!) I am the person who love to admire the movement, thus I really love this features!
-A Highly Domed sapphire crystal gives a very nice vintage feel!
-The hands ans hours markers all is chrome High polished steel!
-The flat bottom case makes the watch very comfortable and hug tight on the wrist when wearing!

Asking for RM4799 only FIRM. (The price is lot lot MORE lower than you seen in any pre-owned shop or market!)
(If you dont want the watch stand I can slim down the price for Rm200)

The item comes with full package as follows :
-BR 123 outer box
-BR 123 inner box
-BR 123 Guarantee identification card
-BR 123 Original aviation instrument on Alligator strap with deployment buckle
-An extra white nylon strap
-An original B&R heavy solid watch stand (If you dont want this stand I can slim down the price for Rm200)

Whatsapp or text me at 016-3876108 Mr.CHIA

A very nice B&R boutique!  :Laughing_on_floor:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 08:05:01 PM by Olkuu0205 »
A GENUINE WATCH COLLECTOR

Offline Olkuu0205

• GLORIOUS TIMEPIECE GTC 8 STUDIO (JR0140366-M)
Re: [WTS] Bell & Ross BR123 Officer Black 41mm (Full-set+Rare accessories!)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 11:47:27 AM »
Sold! Thank u everyone  :Cheers:
A GENUINE WATCH COLLECTOR