Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: [WTS] GRAHAM chronofighter classic 42mm- Fullset  (Read 5890 times)

Offline Olkuu0205

• GLORIOUS TIMEPIECE GTC 8 STUDIO (JR0140366-M)
[WTS] GRAHAM chronofighter classic 42mm- Fullset
« on: October 02, 2017, 01:07:50 PM »
Graham is a long historical British brand(the place that Rolex born ;D) which has been re-started by the Swiss watch company.
The idea behind the concept of The British Masters was to recollect the tradition of the great British watchmakers, namely George Graham was an English clockmaker, inventor, and geophysicist, and a fellow of the Royal Society ! And also John Arnold. After all the first collection of "Graham" and "Arnold & Son" was brought on the market in 1998.

Graham is now a combination of English heritage and Fine luxury Swiss watchmaking and is a sister company to Arnold & Son. Graham traditionally used Jaquet (La Joux-Perret) movements, all of the graham watch which used Top grade and highly decorated grade Valjoux or ETA ebauches.

Since namesake "George Graham" is regarded as the father of the chronograph, all Graham watches are chronographs. And it is easily recgonized by people from far on your wrist. Most are left-handed, with the crown on the left side of the face in traditional British racing fashion.

-Pre-owned Fullset Graham chronofighter(what u see is what u get!)
-RM7,499 (Market retail is retail around 15k, if the price had increase this year it should be more than 15k now..)
-42mm(Perfect size for sport classy watch which mean not too big or not too small !!!)
-Stainless steel case

Note:
-The watch sapphire glass is stick with protector since the day i worn the watch. Thus the sapphire crystal is totally no scratches at all and look like new!
-If u peel off the glass film protector the visibility is superrrr crystal clear will let u feel like no glass at all all !!! (believe me, i been very susprise the anti reflective technology they used is even better than some famous luxury brand)
-Original graham buckle,Strap is 99% unworn new. (I've changed to third party pilot style strap since the day I worn this watch)
-Time is running very accurate

Graham caliber G1745 Top Grade decoration and regulated movement adjusted in 5 position. (As u can seen in the rotor and inside of the instruction passbook)

Interested pls contact Mr.chia 016-3876108
Serious buyer do not hesitate to text me for more info.  :Dancing_banana:

Full-set in a very solid and big heavy presentation wood box!  :Jumping:

Macro view

Macro view

Macro view

Without the glass protective film- u can notice the superb clear crystal!

Example of changing in strap
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 12:41:20 PM by Olkuu0205 »
A GENUINE WATCH COLLECTOR

Offline Olkuu0205

Re: [WTS] GRAHAM chronofighter classic 42mm- Fullset
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 07:14:32 PM »
Partial fund pending, watch on hold.  :thumbsup:

Offline Olkuu0205

Re: [WTS] GRAHAM chronofighter classic 42mm- Fullset
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 02:22:12 PM »
Sold!  Thank u everyone!