Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Omega Speedmaster Professional Numbered Edition "From Moon to Mars"  (Read 6874 times)

Offline G.MAC

Have the above for sale in near-mint condition. Watch reference number is 3577.50. Number 18XX. Watch is discontinued and would show up from time to time in the grey market. Stainless steel 42mm case and bracelet with 14 links including end links. Hesalite crystal has no scratches and has the embossed Omega logo. Dial is in mint condition with clear and defined subdials with no fading. Watch and bracelet has not been polished. Comes with box. Reason for sale: my dealer has something interesting and is willing to hold it for me for a month. If this watch is not sold after a month, sale will be withdrawn as I am not desperate to let this go.

Asking price is RM17,500.00 ( negotiable ). Searches online show the asking price for this watch ranging from RM22k to RM24k. Watch is located in Kuching, Sarawak and selling price will include shipping via Poslaju but COD can be arranged to be done in KL ( Pavilion area or in Suria KLCC ). Negotiations done only via PM. Please hit me with your best offer instead of asking for my best price. My best price would be my asking price but I am also willing to listen to reasonable offers.

Pictures:

https://goo.gl/photos/FGirESSDstti8wbf8

https://goo.gl/photos/sPicAHBUzyairugk6

Thanks for viewing.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 07:14:39 AM by G.MAC »
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
Can't view your pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline G.MAC

Bump with extra pics. Price is very negotiable for this limited piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline G.MAC

As the watch I am aiming for has been sold, I have decided to keep this piece hence sales of this piece shall be withdrawn. Mods please lock this thread. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro