Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: [WTS] Seiko SARB035 JAPAN MADE (a.k.a BabyGrandSeiko) JDM  (Read 9356 times)

Offline Olkuu0205

• GLORIOUS TIMEPIECE GTC 8 STUDIO (JR0140366-M)
[WTS] Seiko SARB035 JAPAN MADE (a.k.a BabyGrandSeiko) JDM
« on: August 11, 2017, 10:17:24 PM »
For the record I only keep authentic and genuine watch in my collection. No too much introduction needed for this super famous model in seiko line.

Decide to let go of my Super mint condition "Seiko SARB035" also know as 'babygrandseiko' beside I also feel it look classy look alike Rolex datejust  ;D.
Seiko Japan domestic model is made Higher quality than international Seiko model. This Seiko is beating a very robust and famous Seiko's 6R15 movement (Its a movement rival to ETA-2824).

Its quite rare to find pre-owned for this model with this kind of prefect condition, this watch condition rate at 9.9/10 see to Believe. Totally no ding/dent on whole case/bezel, Sapphire Glass without any scratches and even the bracelet/clasp is free from scratches too! Everything is original unpolished and watch never drop or open before.

Watch is dated at year 2014 but I worn not more than 10 times, just took out winding to maintain its movement working twice a month. Working in prefect condition and accurate time. I decide to let go to new owner.

Comes with the full set which is outer and inner box, manual booklet, warranty booklet, warranty card with JAPAN famous authorised retailer, original seiko tag, as well as the extra links that came with the watch.

This is a piece that can be worn on any occasion and any gender too.  :Jumping:

Factory Specifications:
-Made in Japan (Japan Domestic Model)
-List price: 47,250JPY
-Case: Stainless Steel
-Bracelet:Solid end stainless steel with claps and micro adjustments SS
-Dial: Snowflake creamy White (The amazing white dial makes this watch have high similarity to Grand Seiko)
-Glass: Sapphire crystal
-Caseback: See-through caseback
-Diameter: 38mm (w/o the crown)
-Lug width: 20mm (Easily can match with any kind of straps as u likes)
-Thickness: 11.2 mm
-Movement: Seiko In-House '6R15' with 23 jewels, Automatic(with Hand winding and Hack second hands function)
-Power reserve:50 Hours(Almost 55 Hours after tested)
-Water resistance: 10 ATM/100M

Price FIRM at RM1000. Its very hard to find at this price point with this kind of prefect like new watch condition. Grab it before others.
Welcome to contact/whatsapp 016-3876108 Mr.Chia

On a pretty girl wrist !

Some Grand Seiko Photo! Enjoyed!  :Jumping:

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:45:22 AM by Olkuu0205 »
A GENUINE WATCH COLLECTOR

Offline Olkuu0205

• GLORIOUS TIMEPIECE GTC 8 STUDIO (JR0140366-M)
Re: [WTS] Seiko SARB035 JAPAN MADE (a.k.a BabyGrandSeiko) JDM
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 01:09:58 PM »
Sold to a very nice watch collector! Thank u
A GENUINE WATCH COLLECTOR