Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: [WTS] M.A.D.1 GREEN 2023 by M.A.D.Editions MB&F  (Read 1778 times)

Offline HNaka7a

• Freshie
[WTS] M.A.D.1 GREEN 2023 by M.A.D.Editions MB&F
« on: December 08, 2023, 04:50:54 PM »
Introducing the MAD1 Green: A Revolution in Watchmaking
Limited edition, vibrant color, and horological ingenuity - the MAD1 Green is here to turn heads.

This stunning timepiece is not just a watch, it's a conversation starter. Crafted by the renowned MB&F design house, the MAD1 Green boasts a bold and innovative design that sets it apart from the crowd.

Here are just a few of the features that make the MAD1 Green so special:

Vivid Green Color: A departure from the classic blue and red versions, the green adds a fresh and modern touch to this iconic watch.
Limited Edition: Only 1,500 pieces have been produced, making this a truly rare and collectible timepiece.
Unique Case Design: The 42mm stainless steel case features a distinctive architecture with a rotating winding rotor on the dial side.
Rotating Hour and Minute Cylinders: The time is displayed on two aluminum cylinders that rotate on the case band, adding a touch of whimsy and fun to this serious timepiece.
Miyota 821A Movement: This reliable and efficient automatic movement provides accurate timekeeping and a smooth winding experience.
Super-LumiNova: The hour markers and hands are coated with Super-LumiNova, allowing you to see the time even in low-light conditions.
Warranty: Your watch is protected with a 2-year warranty by MAD Editions house, giving you peace of mind.
The MAD1 Green is more than just a watch, it's a statement piece. It's a bold choice for individuals who appreciate unique and innovative design.

Don't miss your chance to own this limited-edition timepiece. Contact me today to discuss your purchase options.
PM me in MWF.

Additional Information:

Water resistance: 3 ATM
Crystal: Sapphire
Strap: Black leather
Buckle: Stainless steel

Price : MYR 30,000.

Offline HNaka7a

• Freshie
Re: [WTS] M.A.D.1 GREEN 2023 by M.A.D.Editions MB&F
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 12:12:21 PM »
Happy new year watch fam! Watch is still available, feel free to offer me, I am also open to trades.

Offline HNaka7a

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 07:58:34 AM »
Bring Up My Post.

Offline HNaka7a

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 07:53:55 AM »
Bring up my post. Price is negotiable.

Offline HNaka7a

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2024, 09:32:38 AM »
Price revised to MYR 28,888.
I'm also open to trades!

Offline HNaka7a

• Freshie
Up for sale is my M.A.D.1 Red in excellent condition (9.5/10). I've meticulously cared for it as part of my watch rotation, but as I'm downsizing my collection, it's time to find this beauty a new home.

I'm offering a deal at MYR 42k for both RED and GREEN (all original packaging + uv torches + cards).