Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FSOT: JLC Master Geographic 1428421  (Read 1697 times)

Offline vkalia

FSOT: JLC Master Geographic 1428421
« on: January 06, 2023, 11:49:34 AM »
Hello -

I am selling my JLC Master Geographic.   We often call JLC “the watchmaker’s watchmaker” and this watch exemplifies why, with 4 different complications all packed into a single, slim, elegant watch that easily fits under a short sleeve :
- sub-dial date
- power reserve
- 24 hour indicator
- the highlight - a very unique implementation of the world timer

The watch itself is 39mm in diameter and has 20mm lugs.      The hands have 2 different finishes applied, so that no matter how the light strikes it, you have a reflective edge and a darker edge - which really helps legibility. 

The watch was purchased from Cortina in Dec 2016, and is in fantastic condition.  I have work in, so it is likely to have some small, fine micro scratches if you hold the polished surface against the light.  And there may be some scratches on the underside of the lugs while changing straps.  But no obvious dings or defects or blems on the top or sides.   Basically, imagine buying a new watch and wearing it to work for a few weeks and not hitting or banging into anything - that’s the condition.

I am happy to share more photos and videos. 

Reason for sale:  I have retired and a dressy watch doesn’t really fit my “t shirts and shorts” lifestyle anymore.     And I am on the list for a RG Daytona. 

Asking: RM 27,000.  Full set - will come with a lightly used OEM strap (maybe worn once or twice) and a black cordovan strap (worn 20-25 times). 

Also open to trades.    Specifically interested in:
- Grand Seiko high beat or spring drive
- Cartier Santos in blue/bracelet
- 5 digit Sub
- Panerai Due (only the Due - for my wife)
- Blancpain Bathyscaphe 37mm (for my wife)
- GO Pano in blue
- Reverso tribute

F2F in KLCC or Bukit Bintang.      Also in Sungai Petani/Penang over CNY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 11:53:43 AM by vkalia »

Offline vkalia

Re: FSOT: JLC Master Geographic 1428421
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 08:58:05 AM »
Sold to a fellow member, thank you.