Author Topic: iPhone quality  (Read 16165 times)

Offline cubangang

Re: iPhone quality
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2018, 08:43:03 AM »
Its not based on just the quality of the iPhone. But the simplicity is also taken accounted to really generalize the value worth of the phone itself.

Offline chuchu

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2018, 01:21:16 PM »
Its not based on just the quality of the iPhone. But the simplicity is also taken accounted to really generalize the value worth of the phone itself.
Yeap. We hav to evaluate the phone from every single aspect of it. Thats y its important to do survey first the aspect of the phone before buying it. I once bought lenovo phone and regret it so much untill feel like someone put onions on my eyes everyday crying..

Offline rajanaran

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2018, 02:54:34 PM »
What do you mean by simplicity?

Offline rajanaran

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2018, 02:56:08 PM »
Yeap. We hav to evaluate the phone from every single aspect of it. Thats y its important to do survey first the aspect of the phone before buying it. I once bought lenovo phone and regret it so much untill feel like someone put onions on my eyes everyday crying..
Thats exaggerating so much.

Offline Gary30624700

• Freshie
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2021, 12:50:31 AM »
I have been an Apple user since the days of the I4.

Using an I6 now and no issues.

I have a Xiomi Redminote 4 and it is good. Just that stability is an issue sometimes which the apple never has any issues.

slightly older than u, mine start from IP 3GS~

apple product is gd, my ip never out of order but was stolen~
MBP 2012 +1tb ssd still work like a charm
this is life

Offline jayctx

• Freshie
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2023, 05:03:23 PM »
I think iPhone is pretty good in quality as I’m using iPhone XS for 5 years and still doing well. Cheers

Offline gr2k

• Freshie
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2023, 02:51:09 PM »
same, i have an iPhone X that's still going strong with 86% battery capacity

Offline nguyenloc_2k2

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2024, 04:13:11 PM »
While the software is user-friendly, the phone's durability declined, especially post-iPhone 4s. iPhone 5 onwards, fragility increased, making screens prone to cracking with a single drop.