Main Forums > Watch Gallery

Watches that you wear the most

(1/6) > >>

dualcarb:
I am a simple person that likes watches with simple designs. And these are what I wear the most.

The humble 116610LN, a truly versatile watch that goes with everything. From shorts and slippers to jeans and a t-shirt to a shirt and tie.

I travel quite a bit due to the nature of my job, and I got the 116710LN just because it’s such an easy GMT watch to wear and read. Most importantly it really pairs up with the sub date but with a touch more bling without going overboard.

If I need a little colour, the Milgauss GV is my go to watch for that overall cheekiness and a touch of difference.

The ever classic Omega Speedmaster Professional is light, sporty and casual especially on a NATO. A great weekend watch.

An impulse buy which turned into love was this PAM1312. I never thought that my skinny six and a half inch wrists would be able to carry a 44mm PAM, but the newer designs with the slimmer lugs and slightly thinner case was just right. I especially like the blued second hands on the sandwich dial.

And lastly...everyone needs a Seiko. What better Seiko to represent its diver collection than the mighty MarineMaster 300? It’s got great DNA, wears great and is something different. Just a joy to look at.

So there you have it, my six most worn watches. While I have beaters, vintage and some white dialled watches...these get the most wrist time. What are yours? Do share fellow MWF members...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lovemywatch:
Cheap & easy to maintain  ;D

dualcarb:

--- Quote from: lovemywatch on April 29, 2018, 12:14:16 AM ---Cheap & easy to maintain  ;D

--- End quote ---
Can’t deny that the G Shock is the best at taking everything...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sidestreaker:
Been wearing this since 2015 for an average of 5-6 days a week.

Probably should service it soon...

dualcarb:

--- Quote from: sidestreaker on May 02, 2018, 11:28:36 AM ---Been wearing this since 2015 for an average of 5-6 days a week.

Probably should service it soon...

--- End quote ---
Nice one la...thank you for sharing.

As for servicing, it should be good for another three to four years. I usually don’t service my watches unless they suddenly have a huge variation in accuracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version