Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS: Vintage Bucherer Automatic with Date Function  (Read 3914 times)

Offline foowy

FS: Vintage Bucherer Automatic with Date Function
« on: August 02, 2012, 07:49:02 PM »
Hello Everyone

I need to cut down and consolidate my collection. So I will be posting my pre-loved watches. Just not enough time and hands to wear all of them. I simply do not wear them and have stored them away for months and years even for some. So hoping I can find them new homes and let others appreciate them and wear them as watches should be.

Here is a very nice vintage Bucherer watch. Always loved the look of a grey dial watch, but after I got it, I realised grey dials and me don’t work very well together. So I just kept it in the box ever since. Condition of the watch is in good working condition overall considering the age. It has the normal daily wear scratches, but no big dents or dings. No box or papers.
Selling Price: RM900

PM me if you have other questions or would like more pix.
I am in Publika Solaris Dutamas all the time if you want to view the watch.
Thanks for looking

Gary

Offline foowy

Re: FS: Vintage Bucherer Automatic with Date Function
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 10:47:25 AM »
Still available.
Make a reasonable offer if interested.

Offline foowy

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 01:47:00 PM »
Still available.

Testing the watch this weekend. after not wearing it for so long. Running fine so far.
Just notice its lugs are still sharp....a good sign. Meaning not polished before.

Contact me if interested.

Gary

Offline foowy

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 06:48:58 PM »
Watch is SOLD!

Thanks MWF