Author Topic: Members' Pre-Owned Watches Board - Policy Changes  (Read 17159 times)

Offline danny

• Administrator
Members' Pre-Owned Watches Board - Policy Changes
« on: May 21, 2012, 06:31:51 PM »
Kindly take note of the following policy changes in respect to the Members' Pre-Owned Watches board:

i) Members maximum number of posts shall be limited to 1 per week. Each post should contain only 1 item for sale.

ii) The Members' Pre-Owned Watches board is solely for sales/trade postings of pre-owned watches of forum members. All posts in this section will require Moderator's approval before being published.

iii) Members who are also dealers are not allowed to post in this board. Dealers are encouraged to participate in the Merchant Sales Corner.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:16:38 PM by danny »

Offline tonykpk

Re: Members' Pre-Owned Watches Board - Policy Changes
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 02:51:25 PM »
Kindly take note of the following policy changes in respect to the Members' Pre-Owned Watches board:

i) Members maximum number of posts shall be limited to 1 per week. Each post should contain only 1 item for sale.

ii) The Members' Pre-Owned Watches board is solely for sales/trade postings of pre-owned watches of forum members. Only registered members who are logged in will be able to access this board.

iii) Members who are also dealers are not allowed to post in this board. Dealers are encouraged to participate in the Merchant Sales Corner.
Hi Danny can anybody who wants to sell more than one watch post at the merchant Sales Corner ? thank you in advance.

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 07:25:12 PM »
Yes but merchant sales corner is only can be posted by registered merchant.

ii) The Members' Pre-Owned Watches board is solely for sales/trade postings of pre-owned watches of forum members. Only registered members who are logged in will be able to access this board.

Hi Danny can anybody who wants to sell more than one watch post at the merchant Sales Corner ? thank you in advance.

Offline tonykpk

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 09:07:31 PM »

Ok Ck Can a forum member register to become a merchant? n how to do it? thank you in advance.

Offline David_cheong

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 09:26:49 PM »
Can the mod/s share with us, what are the criteria/s to become a registered merchant.

Please pm if needed to....

tq
dc
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 03:08:59 PM »
Can the mod/s share with us, what are the criteria/s to become a registered merchant.

tq
dc

PM sent.

Offline tonykpk

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 08:51:35 PM »
Thanks Danny n Ck, received pm. will submit if needed to . Much appreciated..

tq
dc

PM sent.
:thumbsup:

Offline David_cheong

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 10:19:19 PM »
Thanks Danny.

dc
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline Dickson Lim

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 02:26:53 AM »
Danny, can I know the criteria to be a registered merchant as well? Thanks. :Cheers:

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2012, 10:23:10 AM »
Danny, can I know the criteria to be a registered merchant as well? Thanks. :Cheers:

Hi Dickson,
Thanks for your interest. I believe you have already received the PM from the Mods.

:Cheers:

Offline Carl Lee

• Mechanical is longevity and sophistication.
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2013, 11:37:46 AM »
Noted with thanks
Carl Lee
+6017 6777 236