Author Topic: Tudor: Exciting news on 25 MAY  (Read 6242 times)

Offline pleasuresaurus

Re: Tudor: Exciting news on 25 MAY
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2021, 02:53:13 PM »
Kan? Ada stock, peram buat tapai. Dah nak lockdown baru nak kelam kabut available/ready stock/welcome

Offline bulletnos

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2021, 08:33:47 PM »
I made a booking at 26th, they open for booking at 25th and there are 6peoples ahead of me when I make my booking. I think now is about 10 + -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wah, buleh tahan wanted also la this BB Ceramic eh? That many ppl at 1 outlet. Ok la, fully ceramic METAS certified under RM20k, decent deal. Other brands would have charged way more money.

i'm waiting for their exhibition timepiece, so i can take a closer look. probably 2 more weeks for the new exhibition timepiece to be here

Would be nice to check it out in the metal...but now lockdown plak...kena wait a little more perhaps
Metal bracelet u mean ? The watch only comes with leather/hybrid rubber and complimentary nato strap as well. And my salesman told me that I might able to get it in a days or two,due to the MCO lock down, they early release the watch. Just wait lo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that was just a saying...tho u r right, it is technically not metal...haha

Looking forward to your review on the actual watch, hope you get it before lockdown! Cheers

Offline dpkong

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2021, 07:19:49 AM »

Kan? Ada stock, peram buat tapai. Dah nak lockdown baru nak kelam kabut available/ready stock/welcome

create a demand bah... hype the watch

Offline dspayre616

• dspayrelovewatch
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2021, 09:36:51 AM »
Maybe it's about the willingness of the AD to pre-order some units before the launch date and also the assurance that the watch can be easily sold?

However I have seen many Singaporeans buying Tudor from a certain shop in order to move their name up in the Rolex waiting list. :p

Offline BOBOWONDERLAND

• Freshie
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2021, 09:23:24 PM »
Maybe it's about the willingness of the AD to pre-order some units before the launch date and also the assurance that the watch can be easily sold?

However I have seen many Singaporeans buying Tudor from a certain shop in order to move their name up in the Rolex waiting list. :p

It depends the AD as well, some ADs like HOURGLASS who are AD of ROLEX & TUDOR needed some purchase records in order for u to buy those hot models, i been told by a salesman from HOURGLASS, u need purchase record with them for u to get TUDOR hot models, as for ROLEX, basically u need very good relationship with them and of course the purchase records as well.

Offline BOBOWONDERLAND

• Freshie
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2021, 09:24:36 PM »
some quick update, so sad to say im unable to get the bb ceramic before full lockdown. haiz, guess i need to wait another 2 weeks to get it.

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2021, 09:35:42 PM »
No worries bro, the watch is still gonna be there after the lockdown, can pick it up then.

Offline Mushroom Boy

• Freshie
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2021, 08:34:16 AM »
some quick update, so sad to say im unable to get the bb ceramic before full lockdown. haiz, guess i need to wait another 2 weeks to get it.

Sabar sabar  ;) ;) Remember to share us some pictures ya  :Jumping:

Offline Gentlemen101

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2021, 08:40:21 AM »
Bb ceramic looks cantik.

Offline W3ll

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2021, 09:43:15 AM »

2 weeks is just a start, if the situation doesn't improve it probably will be at least 1 month to have other non-essential to open back..

anyway what's the reason your sales told you for not being able to secure the ceramic? since they told you might get it , it should means the stock already is here anyway

Offline Gentlemen101

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2021, 03:17:25 PM »
A few grey already selling the BB Ceramic at rm21.8k, read stock ,available MCO!  :o

These are the reason genuine buyer cannot get before MCO...

Offline W3ll

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2021, 01:23:22 PM »
A few grey already selling the BB Ceramic at rm21.8k, read stock ,available MCO!  :o

These are the reason genuine buyer cannot get before MCO...

Flipping a BB ceramic for 3K+ premium  :Laughing_on_floor: