Author Topic: Halo halo  (Read 4405 times)

Offline pleasuresaurus

Halo halo
« on: October 05, 2020, 12:08:41 PM »
Good day to all, been lurking in there and reading posts for some time, decided its high time I formally got onboard. Looking forward to participating and learning more knowledge from fellow forumers.

Offline memphisto

• Freshie
Re: Halo halo
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 12:22:04 PM »
Hi hope you have good experience here

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 01:01:31 PM »
Looking forward to more learning and sharing on watches  :thumbsup:

Offline dualcarb

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 01:42:06 PM »
Welcome aboard...enjoy your time here and I see you have already posted a photo of your Sinn

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 02:12:15 PM »
Thank you kindly bro, much obliged! :D

By the way, how do u find the SPB149? Have u been wearing it long? I'm considering a 62MAS reissue of some kind, was looking at the SPB053 and looking at possible curved end bracelets to fit it.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 02:15:55 PM by pleasuresaurus »

Offline dualcarb

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2020, 07:51:13 PM »
Thank you kindly bro, much obliged! :D

By the way, how do u find the SPB149? Have u been wearing it long? I'm considering a 62MAS reissue of some kind, was looking at the SPB053 and looking at possible curved end bracelets to fit it.
I have been wearing the 149 since the 31st of July. I initially wanted the 053, but I thought it to be too big. So I held off. The 149 is the closest in terms of case dimensions to the 62MAS. And I love it. It is by far one of the most comfortable watches that I have. BUT...and that is a very big but...I wear it on rubber and not the original steel bracelet that it came in, unless you change the clasp.

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2020, 06:53:49 AM »

I see, its what fits comfortably on the wrist, true. Not wearing the bracelet? There's some issue with the stock clasp?

I find the 053 interesting in that it is a 43mm diameter dial but sports a 20mm lug width. Rather atypical, one would expect at least 21mm and more likely 22mm. One nice thing is this would allow me to interchange straps between my other 20mm ones, the Sinn included.

Offline dualcarb

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2020, 10:06:38 AM »

I see, its what fits comfortably on the wrist, true. Not wearing the bracelet? There's some issue with the stock clasp?

I find the 053 interesting in that it is a 43mm diameter dial but sports a 20mm lug width. Rather atypical, one would expect at least 21mm and more likely 22mm. One nice thing is this would allow me to interchange straps between my other 20mm ones, the Sinn included.
Yes. The clasp has a diver extension that “digs” into the wrist. And I used the clasp from my SKX stock bracelet.
This is the original clasp. As you can see, the 4:30 position, there is a folded part that will dig into your wrist.

After changing clasps, you can see that it sits a little more “flush”...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk