Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: SOLD!: CITIZEN PROMASTER AQUALAND ECODRIVE MODEL NO. BJ2107-56E  (Read 3654 times)

Offline Manburg

Dear all,

For sale is this CITIZEN PROMASTER AQUALAND ECODRIVE MODEL NO. BJ2107-56E which was purchased brand new at Sydney Airport on 09/06/2012 (please see the proof below) and has only be worn once since. As such, even though it's classified as pre-owned, it's almost like new. I've however decided to let it go since I don't see that I'm going to wear it as it should instead adorn the wrist of a true Promaster lover out there.
It has a five year warranty and retails at AUD1200.00 (as shown on the Australian Citizen website here - http://www.citizenwatches.com.au/products/promaster-sea

Specifications:

Professional diver with depth sensor
Eco-Drive Promaster: 2-month power reserve
Mineral glass with non-reflective coating
Stainless steel
WR200M ISO 6425 approved for diving
One-way bezel
Depth display measured in 1 meter increments to 50 meters
Automatic water sensor
Maximum depth memory display
1/1 sec chronograph up to 50 min
12/24 hr time
Calendar function
Extension buckle to fit wetsuits
Push button buckle with safety clasp
Screw case back
Screw lock crown
Low charge indicator

My asking price is SOLD and the mode of payment is Cash on Delivery in Klang Valley only.

If you're interested, please PM for a deal or for any questions.

Thank you for looking. :Cheers:

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 09:24:18 AM by danny »
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” BILL SHANKLY

Offline Manburg

Re: FOR SALE: CITIZEN PROMASTER AQUALAND ECODRIVE MODEL NO. BJ2107-56E
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 04:09:46 AM »
BUMP!  :Cheers:
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” BILL SHANKLY