Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FSOT: Anonimo Millemetri Mod 2000 ( Added more pictures)  (Read 4322 times)

Offline G.MAC

FSOT: Anonimo Millemetri Mod 2000 ( Added more pictures)
« on: April 23, 2012, 08:11:52 AM »
Up for sale is the following watch
Selling because I got another piece and this one is hardly worn. The designer took part in the design of the prototype for the next marina militare but Panerai's design was chosen. So this watch has its roots with Panerai only that it went separate ways thereafter.
Watch spec
Only blemish on the watch is that mark near the 9 o'clock as shown in the picture. Otherwise the watch is like mint.
Case: 42mm stainless steel
Dial: Black
Movement: Eta 2824-2
Strap: Anonimo Waterproof Kodiak Strap. Will include another upmarket strap for it
Lug Size: 22mm
WR: 1000m
Lume: Luminova
Retails: RM10,500
Asking price: RM5,000 (negotiable via PM)

Watch is located with me in Australia. Comes with box and paper from AD. I prefer bank-in to my Malaysian Account and I ship the watch to you. Or I can get it back to Malaysia in December and I can ship via Poslaju. Not in a hurry to sell so can take your time to think about it. To negotiate, please do so via PM.
Picture of the watch

More pictures of the watch

Of the box

Any additional information required or additional photos on the watch can be asked via PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
For trades, I am looking to trade up this watch plus cash for a Speedmaster Pro, or Planet Ocean or a dress watch. Not interested in a trade down. Hit me with any trades you have in mind. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 01:59:31 PM by G.MAC »
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline G.MAC

Re: FSOT: Anonimo Millemetri Mod 2000 ( Added more pictures)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 08:10:30 AM »
to the top

Offline G.MAC

Re: FSOT: Anonimo Millemetri Mod 2000 ( Added more pictures)
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 07:25:05 PM »
SOLD