Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS: Tudor Black Bay 58  (Read 4770 times)

Offline bryanL

FS: Tudor Black Bay 58
« on: November 01, 2020, 10:05:56 AM »
Hi MWF members,

Up for your consideration is my full complete set Tudor BlackBay 58. Watch is unworn and bracelet unsized, only taken out from the box for photo taking.

Perfectly sized at 39mm, it is ideal for any wrist whereas the normal BlackBay 41 can be too bulky for some. With its case’s height of only 11.9mm, it can easily slide under any cuff.

The “oversized” crown is a tribute to the first TUDOR dive watches. It is a pleasure to wind and set. Just as solid and comfortable as Rolex Submariner – that’s as good as it gets, with fraction of the price.

For me, BlackBay 58 is a perfect and beautifully built dive watch that will never go out of style. The in-house Tudor caliber MT5402 is a brand-new movement that was designed specifically for this BlackBay 58 model – smaller and thinner, and I am glad Tudor didn’t go for the short cut route of using ETA-based movement.

More details:

Brand: Tudor

Model: BlackBay 58 (M79030N-0001)

Movement: In-house calibre MT5402 (COSC certified), 70-hours power reserve, bidirectional self-winding movement

Year: October 2020 (5 years international warranty)

Size: 39 mm

Case Material: Stainless steel polished/satin finish case

Crystal: Domed sapphire crystal

Bezel: Unidirectional bezel in matt black anodised aluminium with pink gilded markings and numerals

Bracelet: Riveted steel with polished and satin finish, folding clasp and safety catch

Water resistance: 200 m 

Selling Price: RM 15 800

Additional information:
I am a private watch collector/enthusiast. Bank transfer preferred during F2F deal. No international deal, ONLY domestic deal. The pictures posted are of the actual watch. If you need more details or pictures, do not hesitate to whatsapp me. Thank you.

A perfect review on why this watch might be the perfect watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMdmByDGhb0&t=29s

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 10:46:51 AM by bryanL »

Offline bryanL

Re: FS: Tudor Black Bay 58
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 03:40:51 PM »
Bump. Final price RM 15 300 nett. Thank you.

Offline bryanL

Re: FS: Tudor Black Bay 58
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 03:54:15 PM »
Withdrawn! Moderator, kindly close this thread. TQ MWF for the platform.