Author Topic: Regarding Panerai  (Read 25899 times)

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
Re: Regarding Panerai
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2010, 06:16:22 AM »
i am curious if the 40mm model are having ready stock with good dicount or hot seller as the 44 mm model  ??? ???

i ask this as some of you know that i have a very small wrist (more like ladies wrist...) :'(

dnt worry, just go for 44mm..my wrist also tiny wrist rite? i though u have try on my hommage during the GTG...does it sing to u?? :Confused:

i did try ah.. Actually apart from the need for extra hole its still look nice (alittle big tho)...  ;D

Offline Scott C.

Re: Regarding Panerai
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2010, 06:40:00 AM »
i am curious if the 40mm model are having ready stock with good dicount or hot seller as the 44 mm model  ??? ???

i ask this as some of you know that i have a very small wrist (more like ladies wrist...) :'(

dnt worry, just go for 44mm..my wrist also tiny wrist rite? i though u have try on my hommage during the GTG...does it sing to u?? :Confused:

i did try ah.. Actually apart from the need for extra hole its still look nice (alittle big tho)...  ;D

The OEM (original) panerai strap come with 3 sizes (or more, cant remember), short, standard (which come with your watch), long. You can ask for the short strap when you buy and swap with the standard if i'm not mistaken...