Author Topic: This kinda pisses me off  (Read 5724 times)

Offline takashi78

This kinda pisses me off
« on: June 14, 2011, 03:01:05 PM »
http://shine.yahoo.com/event/momentsofmotherhood/4-year-old-aelita-andre-gets-her-own-ny-art-show-sells-paintings-for-27k-2494801/

Well i guess art is really subjective.
I painted like this when i was a kid and the teacher failed me. :-\

Offline David_cheong

Re: This kinda pisses me off
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 04:01:22 PM »
Ya man. I did the same thing and I was asked to clean my butt after that and go to stand in a corner. :HammerHead:

dc
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline Sid Vicious

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 04:34:35 PM »
+1 takashi
"You have enemies? Good! That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Sir Winston Churchill

Offline Fairy Oly

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 05:06:04 PM »
wow!!! i like this one. nice !!!
ya true, art really subjective. i never done that before cause we dot have paints like that when i was young.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Offline G.MAC

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 05:07:24 PM »
 :Laughing_on_floor:
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline Manburg

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 07:29:30 AM »
Hmmm ... I've got a 3 year old daughter, and I think I would try my luck to sell the "paintings" that she made on my bedroom wall. ;)
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” BILL SHANKLY

Offline Fairy Oly

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 10:54:27 AM »
Hmmm ... I've got a 3 year old daughter, and I think I would try my luck to sell the "paintings" that she made on my bedroom wall. ;)

why not take a pic n show us lol
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Offline Manburg

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 11:26:16 AM »

I was actually very tempted to do that, until I realize that none of you would be able to appreciate nor value such an abstract art.  :D
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” BILL SHANKLY

Offline Fairy Oly

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 11:30:21 AM »

I was actually very tempted to do that, until I realize that none of you would be able to appreciate nor value such an abstract art.  :D

never try never know!!

Offline sshark

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 12:07:44 PM »

how can u pass a judgement without even tried?  ;)