Author Topic: Watch which cost lower now and will be luxury watch in some time future  (Read 15840 times)

Offline rusminag

Signed 'China Made'

Not to sure about public perception on 'China Made'
Don't Waste Time, Go for Rolex

Offline alvinnchipmunks

Any AD that can visit to view this watch?

Offline tonykpk

This fiyta watch case looks something like the Stepan Sarpaneva's design. But the fiyta spacemaster is quite a good looking watch in term of design. thanks for sharing...

Offline foowy

Going back to your original post question.....guess you got to look at "luxury" or "high-end" from whose perspective in the future. Who you trying to sell to in the future?

If you are a gambler...then you can try any of the new brands that you fancy, even seagull or Fiyta....the chinese market is big enough to support these brands domestically. Look at the sports brand Li Ning. It is Huge in China. You will have a big segment base already. India is also a very big market to consider.

For me, end of the day, invest in yourself....make yourself happy first today in the present...thats the priority now. No point in buying a watch thinking it will make you happier 30yrs later.

What if I told you here is a watch that is going to be 5 times its value in 10years but everyone else says it is so freaking ugly. Will you still buy?

If you really want to treat watches as investments....go look at other investment tools available.

Offline wealthbowl

Re: Watch which cost lower now and will be luxury watch in some time future
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2013, 10:07:54 AM »
Hi all,

Re-living this thread instead of creating a new one.

Recently, I come across this watch, Cyma - the 150th anniversary limited edition. It looks quite stunning to me. Not sure if I am allowed to post links and all, but a quick google check should be able to ascertain which one I am referring to. 

Any thoughts on this? I'm not quite an expert on movements, value etc, hence this question. Perhaps, put it this way, would you recommend anyone on owning this piece? (with brief reason)

Cheers.

Offline bezelnut

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2013, 10:38:58 AM »
I think it will all depend on the asking price. Any idea about the MSRP?

Offline wealthbowl

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2013, 12:14:34 PM »
ah I must have missed asking the price. Will try to get back on that. But if not mistaken it is somewhere around the RM6k region.