Author Topic: JLC single brand gathering March 2013  (Read 19156 times)

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
Re: Single brand gathering March 2013- JLC
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2013, 09:28:32 AM »
It's really great to hv Jos in MWF

We shd hv more event like this

I  m lucky not able to turn up this round
After Last jos arranged GS single brand gtg, I bought myself a GS in a mth...

Offline kiamat

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2013, 09:30:46 AM »
a big thanks to all the poison merchants - joseph, tyler, fong, derick, alvin, peter and danny.

sorry i could not join you all at the boutique this time. hopefully our next trip to the boutique will make me another proud owner of jlc and also the sales girl contact details  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

joseph thanks for organising this gtg. nice venue and food. love the pics and enjoying the text too  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline JOS2012

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2013, 12:49:20 PM »
thanks for your support and participation, woon.
Waiting for you to organise a gtg for ur fav brand… RM? PP? Lange? My poison only stomach upset, your poison is fatal... :Laughing_on_floor:
a big thanks to all the poison merchants - joseph, tyler, fong, derick, alvin, peter and danny.
sorry i could not join you all at the boutique this time. hopefully our next trip to the boutique will make me another proud owner of jlc and also the sales girl contact details  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

joseph thanks for organising this gtg. nice venue and food. love the pics and enjoying the text too  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

wah thanks Chris for your vote of confidence but really I think all the moderators have done a very good job.
I can only contribute in small ways like organising gtg for my fav brands.
I really hope others will start doing so as well.
I'd like to learn & experience several other brands besides my fav 3.
Ur buying GS nothing to do with the gtg la.. You are aredy a long time admirer of GS.. :laugh:
It's really great to hv Jos in MWF

We shd hv more event like this

I'm lucky not able to turn up this round
After last jos arranged GS single brand gtg, I bought myself a GS in a mth...

thanks…wished that you could have joined us, donald. I think the Jap food in KL is better than in Kuching but local seafood is better in Kuching than in KL.
Wat u talking la..When you sell your Daytona and ExplorerII plus don't know how many other watches, you can easily buy a JLC.
Sumore you were considering PP at 1 time. What is JLC compared to PP.. you are more atas than us laa. :HammerHead:
Thanks for the great pics and script JOS2012.

Maybe it's lucky I didn't make it as you guys are way out of my league..
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:46:12 AM by JOS2012 »
Personal taste and preferences evolve over years, hopefully not 1 full circle otherwise it means we haven't learnt a single thing.

Offline dpkong

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2013, 08:49:42 PM »

Is not about the amount... you guys knowledge on movements etc is fantastic.

I only know Rolex and PP/AP ie. brand name only. Much to learn.

BTW, Kuching seafood on 23/3 still on kah??

thanks…wished that you could have joined us, donald. I think the Jap food is here is better than in Kuching but local seafood is better in Kuching than in KL.
Wat u talking la..When you sell your Daytona and ExplorerII plus don't know how many other watches, you can easily buy a JLC.
Sumore you were considering PP at 1 time. What is JLC compared to PP.. you are more atas than us laa. :HammerHead:

Thanks for the great pics and script JOS2012.

Maybe it's lucky I didn't make it as you guys are way out of my league..