Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: TERMS AND CONDITIONS  (Read 1998 times)

Offline wristsolution

• Merchants
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
« on: April 19, 2013, 03:33:01 PM »
1. Is COD (Cash on Delivery) possible?
Sorry we do not practise COD.

2. Do you have a physical store?
We currently run this business solely in the cyberworld channel, therefore we do not possess any brick-and-mortar store.

3. What should I do if the parcel arrives in damaged state?
All our items undergo a stringent check before dispatching to ensure our customer receives the product in tip-top condition. However, in an extremely rare case if the parcel arrives damaged during transit, please do inform us within 3 days upon receiving the parcel. If the damage is proven to be manufacturing defect or due to transit fault, kindly return it back to us and we will replace with a brand new unit. Cost of return shipping will be returned to you.

4. What if the arrived item appears to be the wrong product?
Scenario A: If we dispatched the wrong item(s) to you, we will bear the cost of return shipping and will replace with the correct ones.
Scenario B: If we dispatched the correct item(s) to you as per your order and it was your mistake to purchase the wrong product, no product exchange is possible.

5. Can I request for an exchange if the product does not suit my taste?
No. Exchange is not allowed due to hygiene issues. Therefore it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that he/she places the correct order (in terms of color, size, quantity, etc.) before making any payment.

6. Is there any of your products made out of pig skin element?
No. RIOS 1931 does produce leather straps with pig skin element (particularly the Havana series) but in order to cater to all shoppers and avoid any religion conflict, we DO NOT sell any product that is made from the above mentioned material.

7. Are your straps washable?
Nylon straps are literally resistant to most of the chemicals so it is safe to wash it with soap. However for RIOS 1931 leather straps (particularly the non-water resistant type), it is best to keep the strap dry at all time. If cleaning is required, just wipe the leather strap with a damp cloth and air-dry it.

8. Why is the color of the strap(s) shown in the product pages differ from the actual color of the strap(s) that I received?
Photos shown in the product pages cannot one hundred percently represent the actual color of the strap due to several factors: 1. Color calibration of the monitor/screen; 2. Post-processing of the photos.

Visit my Sales Thread here for nylon watch straps and RIOS 1931 leather straps: http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php/board,35.0.html