Author Topic: Cartier Tank Discussion  (Read 2454 times)

Offline wkwk92

• Freshie
Cartier Tank Discussion
« on: April 10, 2022, 08:47:43 AM »
Good day people!

Recently i have been looking into Cartier Tank WSTA0041, something dressy and at the same time could fit in my day to day need.

Would like to get to know more from the community on this timepiece or similar one.  :Cheers:

Is this a watch that you would recommend, and if so should we get it straight from the boutique or AD (i have checked that there is no discount for this piece)?

Offline Cocas

Re: Cartier Tank Discussion
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 10:11:08 AM »
it's better to get Cartier watch from AD or boutique.

really not recommended to get from grey dealer or pre-owned shop. many fake Cartier watches really difficult to differentiate from the authentic one.

Offline wkwk92

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 10:49:56 AM »
Absolutely. Was surprise though that the monochrome tank comes with a queue list - without even knowing the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2022, 08:54:20 PM »
@Cocas has a point: rep Cartiers r made n packaged so sophisticatedly thatbsome even bear serial numbers of original deadstock that have been slotted for destruction. These.numbers would actually register as legit in the online registration. Better don't take chances.

Offline wkwk92

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2022, 06:33:22 AM »
Thanks for the reminder. That is really new to me and would not have known that if you didn say.

In short, It’s a risk to buy anywhere else than taking it straight out of the counter of boutique/AD. Guess I will have to settle for the price that they are offering for a peace of mind (and better shopping experience)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline The Middle Man

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2022, 02:27:21 PM »
Its been price increment for a few times over the year, its better u grab 1 asap