Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS: Omega Speedmaster First Omega in Space  (Read 3506 times)

Offline bryanL

FS: Omega Speedmaster First Omega in Space
« on: July 07, 2021, 07:52:36 PM »
Hi,

Up for sale is my Omega FOIS. Discontinued last year, its totally sold out in Malaysia and not being restocked. It is a numbered edition timepiece and the design is inspired by the first Omega watch worn in space (Speedmaster CK2998 - Schirra's watch). The price of this model has skyrocketed since its discontinuation, perhaps due to its being a perfect alternative to the Speedmaster Calibre 321 that cost 3 times more. 

More details:

Brand/Model: Omega Speedmaster First Omega in Space

Movement: Manual winding Caliber 1861 (48 hours power reserve)

Year: 2016

Case size: 39.7mm   

Crystal: Sapphire Crystal

Condition: Excellent unpolished condition with some light marks (No ding or dent, no major scratches)

Accessories: Complete set without the outer white box

Price: RM 17 000 nett / price is fixed

Additional information:
Am selling this to fund my other interest. A quick search on the interweb, and you'll find the average price for this model is around RM 20k and above. For Speedy enthusiasts, this model is a must-have in your collection. The pictures posted are of the actual watch. Please do not hesitate to WhatsApp me for more information.

Thank you and stay safe always.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Offline bryanL

Re: FS: Omega Speedmaster First Omega in Space
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 11:13:56 AM »
Urgent Sale! Please contact me (via WhatsApp) if you're interested, let's work out a deal.

Offline bryanL

Re: FS: Omega Speedmaster First Omega in Space
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 02:36:09 PM »
SOLD! Tq MWF for the platform :)

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk