Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: [WTS] Seiko Prospex Diver SPRD11K1 (Gunpowder Metallic Bracelet)  (Read 2386 times)

Offline memphisto

• Freshie
Hi all,

Planning to let go my Seiko Save the Ocean Series, Prospex SPRD11K1. It has cool and unique gunpowder metallic color and it's a very versatile watch for casual wear, extreme sports or diving.  I acquired it last year Oct 2020 as my standby watch for any outdoor activity and casual wear. Ended up hardly wear it partly because of MCO and also i have few more watches to rotate. Finally I decided to let it go for other user that may make better use of it.

Brand: Seiko Prospex SPRD11K1
Color: Gunpowder Metallic (Its cool color was the main reason i bought it impulsively last year at shop)
Condition: 9.9/10 (Hardly use, and rarely use. If buyer found any scratch and dent i can give discount on the spot)
Year of Purchase: Oct 2020, still under Warranty
Price: RM1100 (Retail was RM2,400, Market I saw some sells at RM1,600 to RM1,700)
What you get: Full set include box, instruction manual, original receipt and extra length of bracelet
Trade: I prefer COD at KL/Selangor area so buyer can straight examine the watch without hussle later(I can travel within Selangor and KL due to my job requirement). But if buyer prefer to courier i also happy to do it.

cheers and stay safe
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 12:43:13 AM by memphisto »

Offline memphisto

• Freshie
Re: [WTS] Seiko Prospex Diver SPRD11K1 (Gunpowder Metallic Bracelet)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 01:27:36 PM »
The watch has been sold to a pleasant gentleman.

Cheers