Author Topic: Tudor "Boutique Edition"  (Read 5931 times)

Offline ExplorerII

Re: Tudor "Boutique Edition"
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2021, 04:31:51 PM »
I think Tudor is over doing the "pre-loved" look.  Nothing beats the patina a steel watch gets when its worn day in day out for a lifetime.

Offline @if

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2021, 08:04:10 PM »
It is a good move from Tudor with so many metal and colour options available.

Those who are rich (money is no object) can opt for a Black Bay 58 in 18k gold, those who fancy silver there are 925 Sterling Silver Black Bay 58, for those who like bronze and dare or curious how bronze will transform/patina with age can grab the OG BBB or BB58B.

As for me, I do fancy the Black Bay 58 gold BUT unfortunately I'm not that rich to fork out USD16.8k!!! So, I'll just stick to SS watches.  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline dpkong

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2021, 09:16:14 PM »

Rolex on the other hand has gone the other route to ensure that their precious metals will not tarnish.

Maybe at the end of the day I just don't understand the industry.

ROLEX gold does "tarnish".. I have yellow gold that develop some darker red areas.. and I've seen white gold bracelets looking dark grey too...

Offline W3ll

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2021, 01:41:23 PM »
Aren’t this boutique edition only available to Tudor Boutique? Outside AD mana boleh dapat?

All the Tudor boutique are AD managed.. perhaps this can only be made available for ADs that runs a standalone Tudor Boutique.. so far I know HG and SWG has this only in Malaysia