Author Topic: Any Zenith Lovers?  (Read 16368 times)

Offline dpkong

Re: Any Zenith Lovers?
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2021, 08:34:08 PM »

Really curious how the new A386 stacks up against the A384 which I begin to find a tad small. The reverse panda would be an interesting complement to the A384.

Again, still wish the date window was somewhere else or removed.

Change of the chrono seconds is interesting but still the running seconds dial at 9 should have been a different color font instead of white on grey which is a but harder to see.

Otherwise it does look like some of the older El Primero models which was discontinued expect this time they didn't overlap the subdials too much.

Definitely hoping to see this watch in person as well.

Offline uncle_ray

Re: Any Zenith Lovers?
« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2021, 12:29:58 PM »

Really curious how the new A386 stacks up against the A384 which I begin to find a tad small. The reverse panda would be an interesting complement to the A384.

Again, still wish the date window was somewhere else or removed.

Change of the chrono seconds is interesting but still the running seconds dial at 9 should have been a different color font instead of white on grey which is a but harder to see.

Otherwise it does look like some of the older El Primero models which was discontinued expect this time they didn't overlap the subdials too much.

Definitely hoping to see this watch in person as well.
Do try the ladder bracelet on the A384. Gives it more presence and does feel a bit bigger than on a strap (since it fills up the straight lugs and shows more steel 'surface'). I too felt the A384 looks smaller on leather, but not necessarily a bad thing in my books lah.

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk