Author Topic: Hey malaysia watch forum!  (Read 4720 times)

Offline jacey

Hey malaysia watch forum!
« on: January 30, 2020, 10:26:16 AM »
been here for sometime and bought few watches specially for my husband since he is such a watch guy.
the community has been really helpful on my questions and hubby is really surprised on how can i buy a watch he liked.
usually i just say "i just think it looks good" haha.

i'm registering officially since my hubby influenced me and i'm starting to collect watches as well.
but not much female topics about female watches lol.

Offline dualcarb

Re: Hey malaysia watch forum!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 07:10:59 AM »
Welcome aboard Jacey. Many women wear men’s watches and look good in them. In any event, have fun and enjoy the many discussion that we have here.

Offline samuelk

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 09:27:49 AM »
Welcome Jacey, good to have you here with us.  ;)

Offline dennis.T

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 02:22:00 PM »
welcome to mwf.

the trend now is lady wearing men watches... I saw some ladies wearing the panerai 44mm and it look ultra cool... however you may consider the recent Rado watch which come with the horoscope for ladies if you thk Panerai is too loud for u. Do invite your hubby to join the fun...

hope you enjoy your stay. cheers

Offline thiamtime

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2020, 02:50:53 PM »
welcome to MWF
would actually be good to get some insights into what watches the Ladies are looking for  :Cheers:

Offline Geneve

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2020, 03:56:03 PM »
Welcome to the community Jacey.

From what I know from females around me, watches are merely an accessories for them maybe because of most female watches design are kinda the same whereas when male buy a watch it could be a symbol of status, reward for certain achievement, as tool watch or passion in watch collecting hobby.

I really impressed by female that really know about watches not just treat it as an accessories like necklace or bracelet, etc. And also I think female can rocks a men watches well that it not so bulky, smaller diameter men watch could be an excellent choice for women.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk