Author Topic: should i change my iphone 4s to a new phone??  (Read 4675 times)

Offline BarneyLim007

should i change my iphone 4s to a new phone??
« on: July 03, 2015, 12:31:06 PM »
i face problem with my iphone 4s recently. i bought i long time ago. bout 2 years more. The bell icon showing sound volume was available but none of the white dots showing the volume. My phone volume was also missing on the screen. actually what happen?? how to solve this problem. and it become lag. is it because i upgrade my ios?? it cannot connect to the wifi too. tried many times but still the same. the internet teach me how to solve the wifi problem. i tried. maybe is my fault. it cannot work at all. now the problem for me is forget bout it just buy a new phone or send to repair.

Offline Geneve

Re: should i change my iphone 4s to a new phone??
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 01:25:44 AM »
To be honest, you can consider a new iphone. My friend got the wifi problem after update ios on 4s, I think he already sent for repair more than twice but the wifi issue still remain unsolved....

Offline nikfs1881

• "Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend."
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 01:55:10 AM »
 Agree, the 4s clearly has served you well and  is due for retirement.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rolex Sea-dwellerC|Breitling Seawolf Blacksteel LE|Tag heuer Grand Carrera|Chopard Monaco Historique Time Attack|Baume et Mercier Capeland|Tudor Grantour|Omega Seamaster|Oris Artix Complication|Rolex 6694|Tag Heuer Link|Oris William F1|Tag Heuer 2000|Tissot T-Race LE|Rado D-Star 200 |Sistem51|Longines Hydroconquest Chrono|Seiko SRP577|Seiko SBDC003|Steinhart GMT Pepsi & Nav B44| Nomos Tangente 38

Offline didikjaya

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 03:44:53 PM »
I think buy new fon is better than repair fon
Why not u buy xiaomi,lenovo. A lot of china brand fon cost only few hundred.
If you want to get high spec fon u can go to telco to sign up telco package.

Offline arion

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 12:36:28 PM »
if you want to change a new phone then you can go to the telco outlet to have a look. i sign up a 2 years package with a telco company. use about Rm1000 i get a new Sony Xperia Z3. so i don't think that the phone store will cheaper than the telco outlet. suggest you to sign up a telco package then get a good phone.

Offline BarneyLim007

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 05:57:33 AM »
I think I can buy a new china phone because the repairing cost is so expensive. RM300 to Rm500.                
but I feel insecure to use a china phone , scare later the phone will explode..hahaha.               
Is there any place that sell high spec phone with cheaper price?   

Offline oraktion

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 09:44:54 AM »
or you can try celcom promotion. recently i heard my friend told me that the celcom telco is doing some promotion with phone. you can have a try as the celcom promotion is good and nice always. and you know that the celcom package data can carry forward??? celcom now running 4GLTE. so no need to worry about the speed. compare to others telco celcom speed sure is the fastest. i don't know the promotion until when. go check and see if you want.

Offline fofo

• Freshie
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2015, 01:25:39 PM »
Buy Iphone 6 la. Previously you already use Iphone ma. Now selling price only RM2948. No need sign up contract because need to tie up for two years.         
If u suddenly changed from Iphone IOS to Android sure cannot adapt one.

Offline BarneyLim007

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2015, 11:08:12 AM »
yeah. i think i will use back iphone. because i know a telco is doing the raya promotion. the iphone 6 just cost me less than Rm300. but which telco i din't remember. if no wrong the package need to sign up a contract. i will consider this. because it is very worth to try out this package. but i really cannot remember which telco is doing this promotion. anyone know it???

Offline arion

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 04:36:55 PM »
i scare some of you will misunderstood me. haha. the phone is come with the data plan. means that if you want to get a new Sony Xperia Z3 with Rm1000 then you need to sign up the data plan.

Offline raychan

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2015, 08:52:54 PM »
Yes, finally found it. See this    http://www.celcom.com.my/personal/devices/iphone      
Is celcom Hari Raya promotion. Iphone 6 is selling Rm238 and under two years contract. U can pay it slowly and you can get 6Gb data , free calls n sms..         

Offline Swoosh64

• Freshie
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 08:59:15 PM »
The iphone is cheap but the monthly commitment seems quite high

Offline JeepWH

• Tick...tick...tick....
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 08:15:03 AM »
Chg to Microsoft, cheap, great to use, connects seamlessly with Win 8 and Win 10 computers.

I recently got my second one, the old one still working fine but gave it to my dad, as his android went dead.

Old one already 4 years still working like new. Never reset before also.
Seiko fan.....