Author Topic: Blackberry lover, anyone?  (Read 2282 times)

Offline silverstan

Blackberry lover, anyone?
« on: October 30, 2014, 06:58:09 PM »
Anyone is using blackberry phone here? Or is that any blackberry lover?
I'm start using blackberry since Blackberry Bold 9700, then go to Bold 9900 and Q10. I always paired blackberry with Android phone. One for productivity and one for multimedia.
The first OS 10 came out really drive many blackberry user away including me, because of the premature OS. Then i switched to iOS. Well, Apple is just like another Android OS, nothing really special. One thing for sure, it's more stable than Android OS. So i continue using Android paired with iOS for months.

Until recently, BB OS 10.2 introduced and it is totally a new milestone for blackberry. You won't find any other phone OS have so much feature built in in native mail application. Updated my Q10 to BB OS 10.2. i'm very happy with my Q10 now.

And then last week, my pre-ordered Blackberry Passport has arrived.
First impression, the phone is huge! i doubt is it really suitable for my need?
Until i done with setup and start using it. I told myself, this is the phone i need.
It can totally replace any device i am having right now. from iOS, Android to laptop. It's so powerful.
1440 x 1440 screen with desktop display mode for it's native browser. because of it has 1:1 screen, you don't have to rotate your phone like in iOS and Android OS.
physical keyboard,  this is always one of the feature i want for my phone that handling my day to day work, email communication.

Compared with Q10

And, compared with american cheese!

Offline CKL1213

Re: Blackberry lover, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 09:51:09 PM »
Was using 9900 before, however i still remember it can't have multiple alarm, need to download 3rd party app just for multiple alarm, I mean seriously ?

I divorced my 9900 since then...

Offline 7thfort

• Yeehah
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 01:02:55 PM »
I have a BB 9900 too. Enjoyed using it except for the small screen. Was thinking of getting the Z3 or Z10. How much did you pay for the Passport?

Offline silverstan

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 04:22:13 PM »
i paid MYR 2,300 and bought it from Amazon. Passport's size not for everyone, i think worth to wait for Blackberry Classic.