Author Topic: watchManU collection part 10  (Read 4172 times)

Offline watchmanu

watchManU collection part 10
« on: July 26, 2011, 08:41:43 AM »
1940's JAEGER - LeCOULTRE BLACK Mechanical Watch with RETRO CAR  ;D

1940's JAEGER - LeCOULTRE ORANGE Mechanical Watch with RETRO CAR  ;D

watchManU

Offline maximillian

Re: watchManU collection part 10
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 04:32:48 PM »
nice watch and clean movt..is the dial original to the watch ?
musdus vult decipi ergo decipiatur.veritatem dies aperit.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 07:14:06 AM »
is this original?

Offline watchmanu

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 09:47:40 AM »
is this original?

Hi Chris. I do believe that the mechanism and parts is original EXCEPT the dial, casing that has been repainted/refurbished/custom made to look like new. I got this from a trusted "Ebay" seller. According to all buyer’s feedback for this seller, look like most of their watches is genuine and I also noticed that most of them converted from vintage pocket watches. However I never send this watch to AD for authentic verification. ;D

Hopefully it is real.  :Praying:
watchManU

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 02:27:51 PM »
is this original?

Hi Chris. I do believe that the mechanism and parts is original EXCEPT the dial, casing that has been repainted/refurbished/custom made to look like new. I got this from a trusted "Ebay" seller. According to all buyer’s feedback for this seller, look like most of their watches is genuine and I also noticed that most of them converted from vintage pocket watches. However I never send this watch to AD for authentic verification. ;D

watch is look great to me, love the movement, just curious....

the seller from Ukrain? Poland? where?

Offline terrenceterrence

• scrapsofmylife
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 02:31:37 PM »
is this original?

woah red flag alert
Better outrun my gun....faster than my bullet

Offline watchmanu

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 02:33:45 PM »
is this original?

chris, the seller is from Ukraine. i got 4 pcs from the same seller, 2 of them with original movement un-touch and 2 of them repainted/refurbished.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 02:36:55 PM by watchmanu »
watchManU

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 03:11:07 PM »
is this original?

chris, the seller is from Ukraine. i got 4 pcs from the same seller, 2 of them with original movement un-touch and 2 of them repainted/refurbished.

only them manage to do this at good price.... good skill though.... hope u enjoy the watch!
pls join our gtg next time, bring out some of this, i would like to molest it as well....
where u located? yum cha next time

Offline watchmanu

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 06:34:15 PM »
is this original?

only them manage to do this at good price.... good skill though.... hope u enjoy the watch!
pls join our gtg next time, bring out some of this, i would like to molest it as well....
where u located? yum cha next time

i'm in abu dhabi, UAE now. will be back to KL after nov2011. will definitely join the gtg and yum cha when i'm back to KL. :Cheers:
watchManU

Offline maximillian

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 11:07:11 AM »
ahh...ukraine seller..u should look up on this ukraine seller on watchuseek.com. i bet you'll be surprised :Laughing_on_floor:
musdus vult decipi ergo decipiatur.veritatem dies aperit.