Author Topic: quick and dirty upload of my few pieces...  (Read 11579 times)

Offline notmanic

Re: quick and dirty upload of my few pieces...
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2013, 09:58:30 AM »
That is really one robust Oris.

I bet the same too, Oris will certainly want you to replace more parts, maybe want you to buy more watches as well.  ;D

I would believe so... Fortunately, nothing from Oris has caught my eye... yet...  8)

Offline notmanic

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2013, 10:03:11 AM »
I like ur tudor bro very nice and classic watch :thumbsup:

Thanks! Was deliberating between the Pelagos or Black Bay before making the purchase... But once I got a hold of both, the Black Bay seemed the better choice because of 2 things, it stood out more and it also weighed heavier (steel vs. titanium), didn't like the lightweight feel of the Pelagos...

Offline dualcarb

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2013, 09:20:39 PM »
Nice one bro...love your Tudor BB. I was lusting for one too, but my CFO didn't give the green light. In any event, I totally did the same thing as you. I prefer to buy watches with steel bracelets and then buy leather straps to change, every once in a while. It does give the feeling of a completely new watch. As like you, I was once bothered by the "space" between the watch case and the strap. But after a while, it kinda grew on me and made me think that this gave the watch a rather classic and "smaller" look. When I wanna look more "sporty" or outgoing, then it is steel for me. For that "classic" feel or just dressy, then leather it is. Anyways, thanks for sharing your photos...have a great weekend.

DC

Offline notmanic

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2013, 06:37:37 PM »
Nice one bro...love your Tudor BB. I was lusting for one too, but my CFO didn't give the green light. In any event, I totally did the same thing as you. I prefer to buy watches with steel bracelets and then buy leather straps to change, every once in a while. It does give the feeling of a completely new watch. As like you, I was once bothered by the "space" between the watch case and the strap. But after a while, it kinda grew on me and made me think that this gave the watch a rather classic and "smaller" look. When I wanna look more "sporty" or outgoing, then it is steel for me. For that "classic" feel or just dressy, then leather it is. Anyways, thanks for sharing your photos...have a great weekend.

DC

thanks for the appreciation! you have some nice pieces yourself... was eyeing the spitfire myself... tudor's been really on a roll with their recent releases and am sure that one or more from the stable will land on your wrist in the future... as for me, am looking to add a pilot, a worldtimer and a chronograph to my collection... still looking out for the right pieces... have a great week ahead!

Offline dualcarb

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2013, 06:23:36 PM »

DC

thanks for the appreciation! you have some nice pieces yourself... was eyeing the spitfire myself... tudor's been really on a roll with their recent releases and am sure that one or more from the stable will land on your wrist in the future... as for me, am looking to add a pilot, a worldtimer and a chronograph to my collection... still looking out for the right pieces... have a great week ahead!

Please do share when you do get those lovely pieces...I can only hope to add the BB to my collection. Still need to convince my wifey (CFO) to let me  ;D. I will up date as soon as I am able to get it. Btw, the weekend over here in Hong Kong got a little spoilt by the typhoon.

DC