Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: (RARE)Vintage IWC 18K Solid Gold 36.5mm - Cal 89(Shark Fin Lug) Collector Grade!  (Read 5047 times)

Offline Olkuu0205

• GLORIOUS TIMEPIECE GTC 8 STUDIO (JR0140366-M)
One line of questioning that regularly comes from customer mind, especially by those looking at getting one of their collectible vintage watches is some version of this : "Do you have any nice original, classic, high collectible value, Luxury vintage watches but Cheap and that are bigger than the ones I've been seeing usually?" Or "Do you have something older but that's closer to the size of a new modern watch?"

Well, today I do.
If you have vintage patek Philippe, vintage Rolex, vintage omega, this watch might be your next collection!

Today's For sale is Super Rare and Highly Collectible Grade IWC vintage with Legendary caliber.89 (this is same caliber used in IWC military grade "PILOT MARK XI" which price more than RM20k above today !!!) in 18K Solid Yellow Gold Shark Fin Lugs case, all the edges are sharp , no dent !

These is circa 1950s-60s watch, and keep in very good condition as the pictures show.  New leather strap with yellow gold tone buckle. Super perfect modern size Measures 36.5mm excluding crown & lug to lug 44mm ! (even larger than a common vintage Rolex!)
The silver brush dial, Stunning Leaf hands, Handsome looking RARE 12,3,6,9 Numerals index is completely untouched and in original condition. 
“International Watch Co.” is signed very very beautiful on the dial in a vintage cursive font style at twelve o'clock position!!!

IWC Legendary Cal 89 Specification :
------------------------------------
Movement-type: Fully In-house by IWC Schaffhausen manufactured Handwound caliber 89
Movement bore dimension : 27.10mm, 12 Ligne, 6 Bridges
Frequency: 18000/vph, (2.5Hz)
Balance-spring: Breguet Blue hairspring
Power reserve: approximately up to 38 hours or more

Asking prices: RM6799 only! (This price is a price market which dated back to few years ago, I'm still let go with this special price! Grab this chance!!)
Mr.Chia 016-3876108, Don't Miss this!

Actual watch video please click the link below to my YouTube channel to view.
https://youtu.be/4e0banPfSUw

This is a truly masterpiece which you can't seen in modern watch nowadays, it sought-after by many collectors and earning it high praise from some of the biggest names in the industry !

« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 07:47:35 AM by Olkuu0205 »
A GENUINE WATCH COLLECTOR

Offline Olkuu0205

• GLORIOUS TIMEPIECE GTC 8 STUDIO (JR0140366-M)
Sold to a first time Passion vintage player!  :Cheers: thank u bro.
A GENUINE WATCH COLLECTOR