Author Topic: Hi..I’m Faizall  (Read 4814 times)

Offline faizall

Hi..I’m Faizall
« on: December 15, 2020, 07:42:35 PM »
Evening everyone.

I’ve been following this forum when I started with my 1st job. I still remember there’s one day my special friend (currently my wife) planning to give me a surprise gift which is a watch to celebrate my 1st job. So I got this “tips” from an insider which is her housemate and my officemate too.

Finally the day come. I got the gift and she ask me to unwrap it in front of her and she got me a Tissot quartz with the perpetual calendar. I’m so happy and that is the 1st dress watch that I have, previously all gshock all day err day. The 1st thing I did when I got home is google the info about the watch..the price and everything, since both of us just started working and I don’t want her to use so much money on me. So that was the day that I discover this forum. Previously I just a silent reader..and this wfh encourage me to participate in this forum.

Nice to know the community..thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline dualcarb

Re: Hi..I’m Faizall
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 04:55:21 AM »
Evening everyone.

I’ve been following this forum when I started with my 1st job. I still remember there’s one day my special friend (currently my wife) planning to give me a surprise gift which is a watch to celebrate my 1st job. So I got this “tips” from an insider which is her housemate and my officemate too.

Finally the day come. I got the gift and she ask me to unwrap it in front of her and she got me a Tissot quartz with the perpetual calendar. I’m so happy and that is the 1st dress watch that I have, previously all gshock all day err day. The 1st thing I did when I got home is google the info about the watch..the price and everything, since both of us just started working and I don’t want her to use so much money on me. So that was the day that I discover this forum. Previously I just a silent reader..and this wfh encourage me to participate in this forum.

Nice to know the community..thanks.

Welcome Faizall. Great to have you on the forum. Looking forward to many more contributions from you and a pic of that watch which your wonderful wife bought you...

Offline faizall

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 05:34:15 AM »
Thanks sir. Insyallah will post it one day. haha.

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 05:40:04 AM »
Welcome aboard mate  :thumbsup: my first swiss watch was also a tissot quartz, sentimental value that one

Offline faizall

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 06:40:39 AM »
Welcome aboard mate  :thumbsup: my first swiss watch was also a tissot quartz, sentimental value that one

HAHAHA correct. I'm letting go most of my watch but this Tissot I still simpa. Thanks bro.

Offline faizall

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2020, 08:15:20 AM »
Just wondering, I created a post in the pre owned section but it was not been approved (since it was not been published). can anyone assist me on this? last time I checked, my posting is above 28. is there's any format or rules that I violated?

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2020, 08:21:36 AM »
Just wondering, I created a post in the pre owned section but it was not been approved (since it was not been published). can anyone assist me on this? last time I checked, my posting is above 28. is there's any format or rules that I violated?
use tapatalk or third party pic hosting to attach pics

Offline faizall

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2020, 08:46:36 AM »
Noted Sir. Done. Hopefully it goes well. Thanks again!  :thumbsup:

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2020, 08:49:39 AM »
Refer to page 3 how to use Tapatalk to post pics

https://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php?topic=1228.50