Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS: SEIKO SAMURAI ZIMBE LIMITED EDITION SRPC43 MADE IN JAPAN  (Read 6113 times)

Offline Yoda

FS: SEIKO SAMURAI ZIMBE LIMITED EDITION SRPC43 MADE IN JAPAN
« on: January 05, 2018, 09:44:00 AM »
Dear Seiko Prospex lovers,

Up for your consideration is a very rare watch. It is 99.999999% new as I have just placed it on my wrist without even buckling it, took some photos and put it back into the box and into the safe.

A buyer’s remorse case no bonding.

A collection piece that does not get much wrist time. No scratches or dings. This is 6th Limited Edition model in Seiko Zimbe series, nicknamed Samurai Zimbe, Made In Japan. Zimbe simply means "whale shark" in Japanese. Only 1500 pieces produced (mine is 1358/1500) for distribution in Thailand market last year (2017). It was sold out immediately after the launch. I think this is the most outstanding New Samurai being released. Features that distinguished this LE from normal Seiko Samurai are:

- Material and finishing upgrade.
- Cyclop magnifying glass for easy reading
- Caseback numbered and designed of a whale shark.
- Sapphire crystal with date.
- additional silicone rubber strap

This sale comes with complete set as what you get from the retailer. You will get Inner, middle and outer boxes, unused rubber strap, manual and warranty card (dated 1.1.2018).

Price to sell RM4,200.

Its negotiable for genuine buyer. Please no low baller. I can provide insured postage service too. Please whatsapp me at 0163281223 to further discussion if you're interested. I can provide more pictures upon request. Pictures posted here doesn't do justice for this awesome watch. Its way much nicer in real life. BTW the chapter ring align perfectly.

Lastly, this is a must for Seiko Prospex collectors. Now please enjoy the pictures.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 11:45:36 AM by Yoda »
"Train Yourself To Let Go Of Everything you Fear To Lose"

"The Fear Of Loss Is A Path To The Dark Side"

Yoda