Author Topic: M****Classic mess up the deal  (Read 3748 times)

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
M****Classic mess up the deal
« on: October 14, 2010, 08:56:15 AM »
last monday, i called them for a watch, price agreed for a cash deal

when i bring my cash over, checking the suppose to be fullset watch... the manual booklet missing, the seller tried to say that is not important,         then after some arguement, both agreed to hv rm500 discount on the missing booklet

while i paying, seller receive a call from his brother, the boss. the boss said he got another buyer he promised coming with cash for this watch

at same time, really another man walk in with cash to buy this watch, so the seller told he got to listen to the boss n cant sell to me!

TNS.... i called n scold the boss... i said, i took time off while working, rush to bank n q for cash out, then go to wait for ur bro to open the shop, price agreed n i'm paying n then u just called n said u want to sell to another guy! he keep appologize n he said he didnt know i'm the one who called on monday, he thought its the same person... his bro mess the those calls... n bla bla bla....so he promise to get me a same watch....

good experience right? lol.... 

Offline G.MAC

Re: M****Classic mess up the deal
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 09:02:59 AM »
Better dont buy from them at all. They have really bad business ethics. Reminds me of a place i dealt with once. Pre-owned, he stated is brand new. Furthermore deals must be in cash. Just curious Chris, what watch was it?
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline takashi78

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 10:04:43 AM »
Wow Chris, this is not the 1st time you had bad experience with them.
Is it the watch that you told me you were getting?

Offline David_cheong

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 10:06:48 AM »
Chris - I think I know what watch you are looking at. But that is a very bad seller ethic. If I am there , i will surely bang table. A bad experience...huh?...What the...... :thumbsdown: to xxxxx claxxic

dc
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 10:09:04 AM »
Never dealt with them. Went in their Amcorp Mall outlet before. Price ok, but sales person like LCLY  :thumbsdown:

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 10:23:07 AM »
 :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

i'm so emotional yesterday.... not today anymore....
i put this on mwf... they will loose big business....

what the hell.... ppl paying also hold back... first time in my lifetime....
unless they get me another with apology in terms of discount... or i buy else where  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

some1 offer me the same watch in japan with good price... any1 going tokyo?

Offline besview

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 12:00:12 PM »
Hey Chris,

I dun blame you.As far as i am concerned, a deal is a deal and I will just be as pissed off.I had a deal with a UK seller re a TT datejust vintage and he decided to keep it.I told him off as we had a deal..But he was gentlemanly enuff to honour the deal after my less than polite email.I then called it off myself as I had a Rollie coming in as well

BTW,you got mail :)

Offline sshark

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 12:25:46 PM »
6 months back I had similar experience. All agreed and the next morning I woke up & I saw his email, "I have sold the watch". Damn it... becoz of time difference,  I couldn't get back to him in time.

Offline Samajaya168

• ^_^
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2010, 04:43:24 PM »
mind to PM me who they r so i wont go there  :HammerHead:

tq
AP - 15710
ROLEX - 116710
FM - GPG 9900
PANERAI - PAM 00000
CHOPARD - 168457-3005
ZENITH - 03.2430.3000/21.C738