Author Topic: Jackson Tse PAM Homage WaterProof?  (Read 6141 times)

Offline berryberryfast

Jackson Tse PAM Homage WaterProof?
« on: September 13, 2010, 01:15:43 AM »
Any feedback on the water repelling ability of Jackson Tse's MM PAM homage watches? I don't plan to go diving but can I hit the shower or the beach in one? any personal experiences?

BTW does anybody in KL sell similar PAM homage watches & straps?

Offline adrian

Re: Jackson Tse PAM Homage WaterProof?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 02:03:25 AM »
Not sure if I would term the watches on his website as Jackson's. Don't think he offers any customs. He gets his watches from a supplier in China and sells it on his website. I doubt he has any qc or checks before he ships them out. Watches are often flawed in some way - reports of dirty dial, faulty crown, scratched case, etc.

I returned mine for a full refund. Came with scratches on case, some dirty specks inside the dial and the watch was running 10mins slow per day.

Offline ckcspice

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 09:31:06 AM »
i agree with adrian...had a similar experience, dirty dial, dirty lume, speck of dust under the crystal...had a full refund...will never buy from him again no matter how low the price...

Offline kltime

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 02:32:21 PM »
I don't know about the waterproof part. I bought once from Jackson a homage (not MM PAM btw...)and IMO I must say that for the price I paid I am quite satisfied. Maybe his QC is not up to notch in some batches...thus the problems.