Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FSOT: LE Oris Carl Brashear chrono / bronze  (Read 1407 times)

Offline vkalia

FSOT: LE Oris Carl Brashear chrono / bronze
« on: January 09, 2023, 01:45:35 PM »
Hi all -

I am selling my LE Oris Brashear bronze diver. Here are the salient specs:
43mm
blue dial
serial 9**/2000

Purchased new in April 2019 from Cortine, the watch is in immaculate condition - it has some minor microscratches from regular use but has never been dinged or dropped, or otherwise abused/banged around/treated as a beater. Think of its condition as comparable to what it would be if you wore the watch to the office for a few weeks without banging it into anything. It does have some scratches on the undersides of the lugs from strap changes, but nothing too severe.

Watch has moderate patina on it right now, but that can be cleaned up quite easily if so desired.

I am selling it with the OEM leather strap (which has been worn 4-5 times), the pictured blue rubber strap, Barton blue and brown straps and a custom leather distressed calf strap (which has gotten a couple of months of use).

Selling because bronze and i dont get along well.

Looking for RM 10,900 or reasonable offer - F2F @ KLCC or Pavilion area.   Also possible in Sungai Petani/Penang over CNY.   

Open to trades with a top-up coming my way for:
Seiko Willard Glacier or SPB149
Nivada Pacman
Squale Sub 39 on a bracelet
Doxa Army
Longines Legend Diver in blue
Certima DS200PHM in blue/yellow

Please feel free to message me for more photos, etc.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline vkalia

Re: FSOT: LE Oris Carl Brashear chrono / bronze
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 02:06:36 PM »
Open to reasonable offers and/or trades.

Do note that the brass patina in the photos does clean up very well (thats a natural part of bronze aging, and not a scratch or anything)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 06:08:31 PM by vkalia »