Author Topic: Can we reschedule/refund (cancel) bus ticket?  (Read 2127 times)

Offline raychan

Can we reschedule/refund (cancel) bus ticket?
« on: August 26, 2022, 08:05:46 AM »
Hi, anyone know if bus ticket can reschedule or if cancel can refund? i plan to buy bus ticket to Penang on 15 sep, but not sure yet my boss will approve my leave or not, so i just want to be safe and buy ticket in advance if bus ticket is refundable

Offline pleasuresaurus

Re: Can we reschedule/refund (cancel) bus ticket?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 09:52:50 AM »
better ask the company itself about their refund policy

Offline gaokopi

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 08:44:41 AM »
Hi, anyone know if bus ticket can reschedule or if cancel can refund? i plan to buy bus ticket to Penang on 15 sep, but not sure yet my boss will approve my leave or not, so i just want to be safe and buy ticket in advance if bus ticket is refundable

I think you can book via app online, because it doesn’t restrict in terms of date and time. You can book on the spot or advance or cancel but of course you have to take note of the refund policy.

Offline zireen

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 08:49:17 AM »

Use online ticket booking better. Last time I use an app, forgotten what it called but it has red color with bus icon. It has a lot of promo and you will get cheaper rate.

Offline sakuraberry

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 06:57:14 PM »

if you buy from the terminal i dont think you can cancel and refund but if you buy it online yes you can

Offline candyong

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 09:06:04 AM »

if you buy from the terminal i dont think you can cancel and refund but if you buy it online yes you can

What are the apps that you are using?

Offline raychan

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2022, 09:10:41 AM »

Use online ticket booking better. Last time I use an app, forgotten what it called but it has red color with bus icon. It has a lot of promo and you will get cheaper rate.

Do you just google search and find the apps? How's the app operate and is it cheaper rate?