Author Topic: Moonswatch  (Read 7776 times)

Offline wkwk92

• Freshie
Re: Moonswatch
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2022, 05:06:43 PM »
Perfect strategy. Getting the brand on the wrist of the wider (mass) market.

When people start thinking about transitioning into a more premium brand, omega will always be part of the consideration then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inception... :Laughing_on_floor: But it is a workable strategy - and a risk too. High risk, high return.
It’s a leap of faith. And we shall see how it unfolds.

P.S - say no to overpriced reseller.

Offline shzrn

• Freshie
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2022, 11:24:25 AM »

Saw it in the Me…i mean Plastic. IMHO (personal preference, no hate) - only the Mars version looks decent. The rest. Swatch-y. Not for me.

Well, you can't run away from the fact that it's swatch made so take it as it is and it'll be fine. Just don't see it as something that it's not.

Offline shzrn

• Freshie
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2022, 11:26:22 AM »
Perfect strategy. Getting the brand on the wrist of the wider (mass) market.

When people start thinking about transitioning into a more premium brand, omega will always be part of the consideration then.

Inception... :Laughing_on_floor: But it is a workable strategy - and a risk too. High risk, high return.
It’s a leap of faith. And we shall see how it unfolds.

P.S - say no to overpriced reseller.

I was happy to see that people actually band up on carousell to warn people not to buy from these "entrepreneurs".

Offline bulletnos

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2022, 12:00:01 PM »

Saw it in the Me…i mean Plastic. IMHO (personal preference, no hate) - only the Mars version looks decent. The rest. Swatch-y. Not for me.

Well, you can't run away from the fact that it's swatch made so take it as it is and it'll be fine. Just don't see it as something that it's not.

Yea, the inflated secondary prices are simply not worth it at all. I love swatches btw, I have 3 in fact, but I dont see myself paying any premium for it. Rolex is a different story altogether :Confused:... :HammerHead:

Offline shzrn

• Freshie
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2022, 01:43:01 PM »
Yea, it seems that people are reselling everything that has even a tiny bit of hype. I hope the retailers can bring in more stock soon and screw the resellers. That would make my day any day.

Offline wkwk92

• Freshie
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2022, 01:46:24 PM »
Yea, it seems that people are reselling everything that has even a tiny bit of hype. I hope the retailers can bring in more stock soon and screw the resellers. That would make my day any day.

It will get restocked and widely available sooner or later. Don't forget to share us some pictures of full box when the day comes  ;)

Offline bulletnos

« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2022, 02:12:02 PM »

It will get restocked and widely available sooner or later. Don't forget to share us some pictures of full box when the day comes  ;)

One MARS for me then...haha

Offline Lee84

• Lee84
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2022, 08:01:42 AM »
Yea.. This watch can simply get at 1k later once re-stock... Those who really bought from secondary market will surely pointless..Due to the supply like this.. the pre-owned market i believe eventually will be surely pressed the price..

Lee

Offline bimmerman

• Dating for unattached relationships
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2022, 08:16:12 AM »
ok, restock when? anyone got intel?

Offline dpkong

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2022, 09:34:54 AM »

There are a lot of lessons manufactures can learn from the current watch market.

No need to mention the likes of Rolex, Audemars Piguet or Vacheron Constantin.
Some Omega models are now becoming harder to get. Some Zenith as well.

If Swatch will learn anything, there was a big hype on the first day of sale.
How they manipulate supply now will determine it's success.
Or they can just say fakit and flood the market with these cheap watches and/or sell them at a discount.

The fact is anyone who releases something "new" will have the scalper market to help them hype it up.

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2022, 10:28:39 AM »
Its rather depressing though, the notion that every single release that we lok forward to is likely to be hyped n scalped and flipped to the point of near inaccessibility.

Offline Squirty

• Freshie
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2022, 02:56:52 PM »
just pure hype. for that price range id rather get the steel g shock

Offline The Middle Man

• Freshie
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2022, 03:56:27 PM »
Is anyone know where can i get the moonswatch box? i planned to collect all of them. Thanks in advamce.

Offline mikench

• Freshie
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2022, 04:44:50 PM »
Swatch has confirmed that this will not be a limited edition, so just be patient lor....