Author Topic: Newbie Reporting In  (Read 4597 times)

Offline LittleMerc

Newbie Reporting In
« on: January 26, 2021, 08:31:03 AM »
Hi all, nice meeting u all!

Just started thisnjourneybof collecting watches... Hope to learn something from all sifus here!

Offline pleasuresaurus

Re: Newbie Reporting In
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 08:39:35 AM »
Hullo mate, welcome to the forum  :thumbsup:
Any watches in particular u collect or r a fan of?

Offline LittleMerc

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 08:51:42 AM »
Hullo mate, welcome to the forum  :thumbsup:
Any watches in particular u collect or r a fan of?

Hey there! Personally im a fan of elegant dresswatches. Started of with IWC portofino, then just gotten the Asia limited edition Grand Seiko SBGE267. Yourself?

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 10:26:40 AM »
Naisss, cracking watch that GS. Sadly can't make full use of the GMT la in this present pandemic lockdown situation  :'(

I find myself more of a (desk) diver watch person, and only in the last few years started to pay attention to even the remotest possibility of a dress piece  :laugh: got my Sinn 556i primarily to cover that base as the watch can easily be dressed up or down.

Offline LittleMerc

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 10:52:28 AM »
Naisss, cracking watch that GS. Sadly can't make full use of the GMT la in this present pandemic lockdown situation  :'(

I find myself more of a (desk) diver watch person, and only in the last few years started to pay attention to even the remotest possibility of a dress piece  :laugh: got my Sinn 556i primarily to cover that base as the watch can easily be dressed up or down.

Ahhhh nice! Whats your next piece?

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2021, 11:23:03 AM »
Remains to be seen, do have a few pieces I'm looking at but...well... with the way this pandemic is going I'm afraid watches would have to take a backseat for the moment. Ah well, just enjoy more wrist time with the ones I have on hand at the moment.